Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Lift Kit Help!

Old 10-10-2011, 10:36 AM   #1
Remster is on a distinguished road
Name: Remi
Remster's Tacoma Gallery
Lift Kit Help!

Alright lads im looking to lift my truck, i know i want 33s. i think im gonna loose to much power if i go 35s. what do you think would be best...4-6inch? i dont want crap, i want it to look good and still have the smooth ride. should the front be wider i dont know.... leave me some ideas please. thx boys
Old 10-10-2011, 10:38 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remster View Post
Alright lads im looking to lift my truck, i know i want 33s. i think im gonna loose to much power if i go 35s. what do you think would be best...4-6inch? i dont want crap, i want it to look good and still have the smooth ride. should the front be wider i dont know.... leave me some ideas please. thx boys
4x4 or prerunner? Lifting for looks or for offroad performance? Budget?
Old 10-10-2011, 10:43 AM   #3
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Check this out!
Old 10-10-2011, 10:45 AM   #5
leveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
leveltwo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remster View Post
from this request i dont know if i wanna answer the question.

search button helps for lift ?s, there is also a suspension sub forum...
Old 10-10-2011, 03:25 PM   #6
Remster is on a distinguished road
Name: Remi
Remster's Tacoma Gallery
its a 2008 4x4 4.0 trd crewcab. for offroading but its also the everyday ride to thats why i dont want the ride to be to rought. budget 2500whit tires?