LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

ICON uca install

Old 10-12-2011, 03:26 PM   #1
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
ICON uca install

Just installed the ICON tubular uca's from Demello's GB on my 2nd Gen. Took about 3 hours because I had trouble getting the driver side OEM uniball off the spindle. I did not want to be rough with it, but JLee told me to hit the hell out of it, and it popped right off. After that it was smooth sailing. Here's some pics:
Driver side metal bending to remove main bolt

Driver side finished

Passenger side(used rope, had no bungy cord to support spindle, dont laugh)

Passenger side finished
Old 10-12-2011, 03:33 PM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Nice job man BFH FTW
Old 10-12-2011, 03:55 PM   #3
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
What? Didn't know they sold those too? How do you like em?
Old 10-12-2011, 05:58 PM   #4
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
What? Didn't know they sold those too? How do you like em?
Im getting an allignment in the morning, so I'll see how much they help with that. I like that they are black and blend in under the wheelwell.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:53 PM   #5
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgreentaco View Post
Im getting an allignment in the morning, so I'll see how much they help with that. I like that they are black and blend in under the wheelwell.
So...did they help with alignment?
Old 11-30-2011, 06:54 PM   #6
Hellion
Deserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Corey
Deserted1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Deserted1
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgreentaco View Post
Not too much, they helped correct the Toe in back to 0, but nothing else. I did get about 1.25" more space between the tire and the UCA. The stock ones are big and bulky. I dont see any sites selling these. They arent even on ICON's website.
They do help lol, thats why they built them. They correct Caster which allows you to get proper alignment with a lift.