LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Does anyone besides Toyota sell the leaf pack from the TSB or something similiar?

Old 10-16-2011, 07:52 PM   #1
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone besides Toyota sell the leaf pack from the TSB or something similiar?

Cause i only have the 3 leaf pack. i imagine that the dealer would rape me on price!
I did call them to see if i would have to pay out of pocket and i would.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:53 AM   #2
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, and I'm not looking to get any lift out of it. I don't have the money for the front stuff right now.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:57 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
An AAL or air bags would be your most cost effective options. An AAL would be more of a band aid but would temporarily give your leaf pack new lift (but would also give you a little bit of lift). Air bags wouldn't give you any lift but would allow you to handle loads better since you can adjust the air pressure to match the weight you're hauling.

As far as a replacement leaf pack that does not provide lift, you'd probably have to order them from a place like Alcan or a local spring shop. I think Alcan is in the $500 range +/- but they could make you a leaf pack that would not increase your ride height but would increase your capacity.

EDIT: Another option would be to find another donor leaf pack, take it apart and insert those leafs into yours. You'd end up with a 4 - 6 leaf pack when you're done but would take a little elbow grease on your end.