Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Can't decide what to do

Old 10-18-2011, 09:25 AM   #1
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Can't decide what to do

My truck: 2006 DC LB SR5 Prerunner
Im currently running:
886's and 5100's at 0" (886's bc of ARB bumper and winch)
and 2" rear blocks, stock leafs and shocks

obviously the rear suspension set up is crap, i can't decide if i just want to get better rear shocks, like 5125's or OME, or if I'm gonna bite the bullet and get an expedition leaf pack in addition to the 5125's or something. I don't really like the bro lean that I've got going right now even though its only like 1/2 inch. I do haul a four wheeler so a slight rake might be what i need, but i'd prefer it to be level with no weight in the back.

What rear shocks should i get knowing I'm gonna be hauling and going off road a lot?

Is the all pro expedition pack a good buy for hauling and off road?

Garrett
Old 10-18-2011, 09:29 AM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Yes.

Posted via
Old 10-18-2011, 09:29 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
My truck: 2006 DC LB SR5 Prerunner
Im currently running:
886's and 5100's at 0" (886's bc of ARB bumper and winch)
and 2" rear blocks, stock leafs and shocks

obviously the rear suspension set up is crap, i can't decide if i just want to get better rear shocks, like 5125's or OME, or if I'm gonna bite the bullet and get an expedition leaf pack in addition to the 5125's or something. I don't really like the bro lean that I've got going right now even though its only like 1/2 inch. I do haul a four wheeler so a slight rake might be what i need, but i'd prefer it to be level with no weight in the back.

What rear shocks should i get knowing I'm gonna be hauling and going off road a lot?

Is the all pro expedition pack a good buy for hauling and off road?

Garrett
You've already got the OME front, why not look at the Dakar leaf pack for the rear?
Old 10-18-2011, 09:49 AM   #4
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I like my Dakars / OME shock set up for the rear
Old 10-20-2011, 08:31 AM   #5
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
i'll look into the dakars some more thanks guys