Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

"Clunk" on reg cab rear??

Old 10-22-2011, 07:10 AM   #1
Come and take them.
bendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
bendbolden's Tacoma Gallery
"Clunk" on reg cab rear??

I am taking my truck to the dealer today to let them look at it. I have seen the squeaky leaf problem many are having but I don't think this is it. When I drive over a normal sized bump I am hearing a clunking sound. Also I can stand on the rear bumper and jump to simulate a load and it makes the same sound. Is this the suspension bottoming out? I tried to get something out of the dealer and one guy hinted like it might be a warranty fix but what do you think? I have the platinum warranty so if it is I should be covered (hopefully). I live so far away from them I'd hate to waste a trip.
Old 10-22-2011, 07:52 AM   #2
Come and take them.
bendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
bendbolden's Tacoma Gallery
Bump before I head out to the dealer