Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Bilstein 5100s @ 2.5" and 1.5 AAL - Pics Please?

Old 10-24-2011, 01:13 AM   #1
ratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
Bilstein 5100s @ 2.5" and 1.5 AAL - Pics Please?

Just got my 1.5" aal put on after gettting tired of looking at the -0.5" bro lean I had when I leveled @ 1.75. Looks much better now I think and now 1" high in back. I'm gunna go to the 2.5" setting and I think all said and done I should be at 0.25" higher in back. Anyone have pics of there truck with Bilstein 5100s @ 2.5" and 1.5" or 2" AAL?

Before aal
Bilstein 5100s @ 2.5" and 1.5 AAL - Pics Please?-dsc_0853.jpg

After aal
Bilstein 5100s @ 2.5" and 1.5 AAL - Pics Please?-imag0787.jpg
Old 10-24-2011, 03:06 PM   #3
Big Member
Snake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Snake~'s Tacoma Gallery
Don't have any pics for you, but I think yours looks good as it is now. It may be slightly higher in the back, but it's a truck - it's supposed to be. I think raising the front to 2.5 would make it look nose high again.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:13 PM   #4
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
I have 5100's (.85) with eibach springs and a 2" AAL in the rear.

Old 10-24-2011, 03:14 PM   #5
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
I can get some measurements if you need. LMK
Old 10-24-2011, 07:57 PM   #6
ratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
Well i'm hoping doing the math I will end up 1/2" higher in back but if not I have a 2" leaf sitting in my garage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake~ View Post
Don't have any pics for you, but I think yours looks good as it is now. It may be slightly higher in the back, but it's a truck - it's supposed to be. I think raising the front to 2.5 would make it look nose high again.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:05 PM   #7

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
Measurements would be great! Although you're running a different setup, i wonder how much lift your getting with eibach springs. 3"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
I can get some measurements if you need. LMK
Old 10-24-2011, 08:16 PM   #8
︻╦╤─

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratrod View Post
Measurements would be great! Although you're running a different setup, i wonder how much lift your getting with eibach springs. 3"?
Front is
Hub to fender 22.5"
Ground to fender 36.5"

Rear is
Hub to fender 24.5'
Ground to fender 37'

I don't know what stock was.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:25 PM   #10
ILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
ILove2Drive's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine, I've got 5100's set at .85 with eibachs so somewhere around the 2.5" mark and then the wheeler's 1.5" AAL in the back. Looks great to me...had way too much bro lean before the AAL tho..it was really bad!

Old 10-24-2011, 08:36 PM   #11
wolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
wolfdog2314's Tacoma Gallery
Same as those guys, .85 5100 and eibach. 2 inch AAL tho...

Old 10-24-2011, 08:40 PM   #12

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
Front is
Hub to fender 22.5"
Ground to fender 36.5"

Rear is
Hub to fender 24.5'
Ground to fender 37'

I don't know what stock was.
Interesting. I'm sitting up front ground to fender 36" and rear ground to fender 37"+ midline. Thanks!
Old 10-25-2011, 01:07 PM   #14
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys quick question. Mine came with the 4th leaf stock (tsb) so what would that be in considering the 1.5 AAL? If I got 1.75 in the front should I be fine?
oh and sorry for you lol
Old 10-26-2011, 03:09 AM   #15

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
hey guys quick question. Mine came with the 4th leaf stock (tsb) so what would that be in considering the 1.5 AAL? If I got 1.75 in the front should I be fine?
oh and sorry for you lol
I think you should be fine if you have the tsb. You can try to measure the front and back height from ground to bottom of fender midline and see how much higher your back is to your front then tack on 1.75" more to the front to see if you will be level. I had 5100s @ 1.75 and no tsb or aal and was only 0.5" less in rear. Put the 1.5" aal on now i'm 1" higher in rear. I figure if the math works with 5100s @ 2.5" I should be + 1/4" in rear. I may change out to 2" aal then though to carry more weight.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:16 AM   #16
tagging shit all over the net since 2001
trktwo is on a distinguished road

Army: Medic/xray tech
Name: tommy
trktwo's Tacoma Gallery
tag
Old 03-15-2012, 11:25 AM   #17
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trktwo View Post
tag
Why do you "tag" threads so often? Just curious - same as subbing?
Old 06-06-2012, 05:24 PM   #19
kidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to behold
Name: Simon
kidrockcrawler's Tacoma Gallery
What size tires are those?