Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Fox Shox vs Toytec Ultimate Lift (Repost)

Old 10-25-2011, 03:58 PM   #1
scaddude is on a distinguished road
scaddude's Tacoma Gallery
Fox Shox vs Toytec Ultimate Lift (Repost)

[Reposted! I had this in the other thread]

So over the weekend I bought a set of TRD Anthracites from forum member huyissuperman (great guy, with lots of cool stuff) and he turned me on to Fox shocks.

I was already eyeballing the Toytec Ultimate Lift kit along with the optional Leafs, but now huyissuperman is thinking about packaging his own set using Fox Shocks and All Pro leafs.

So, my question: Which should I go with? Price isn't an issue (though seems the Toytec will cost more)

Now I usually go off-roading only 4-5 times a year out in Mojave, with an occasional jaunt through the beaches of Baja, but my Taco is my daily driver.

From everything I've read, the Toytec feels the most like factory, but I haven't heard any comparisons to the Fox. Thoughts?
Old 11-01-2011, 10:31 PM   #2
what did I miss?
skunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rudi
skunk's Tacoma Gallery
you'll probably be fine with the toytec. The fox package is a better, more expensive system.