LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

lift kids

Old 10-25-2011, 04:00 PM   #1
kidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to behold
Name: Simon
kidrockcrawler's Tacoma Gallery
lift kids

So I'm a kid I'm broke and I want to put some 285s on the taco. I want to keep my stock ride and I don't off-road at all. Btw its a 2011 double cab trd. What's the best and cheapest route?
Old 10-25-2011, 04:02 PM   #2
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
"best"
and
"cheapest"

are opposites, in the world of lifts. The cheaper it is, the crappier it will be.

Look into bilstein 5100's to level the truck.
Old 10-25-2011, 04:05 PM   #3
kidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to behold
Name: Simon
kidrockcrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Wise words. How about "best for the money" haha
Old 10-25-2011, 04:06 PM   #4
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Your cheapest route would probably be the same way you got that 2011 TRD.
Old 10-25-2011, 04:06 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
If you are broke I suggest you save money for some 5100s.
Old 10-25-2011, 04:08 PM   #7
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Not to be a dick. Why would you put a cheap lift on a BRAND NEW truck?
Old 10-25-2011, 04:11 PM   #9
mechanically retarded
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidrockcrawler View Post
So I'm a kid I'm broke and I want to put some 285s on the taco. I want to keep my stock ride and I don't off-road at all. Btw its a 2011 double cab trd. What's the best and cheapest route?
your broke and you can afford that? we should switch lives for a week or so and ill show you what being broke really is.....just don't touch my girlfriend
Old 10-25-2011, 04:13 PM   #10
mechanically retarded
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
and if you never offroad, why the "kid rockcrawler?"

Old 10-25-2011, 04:14 PM   #11
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post

Seriously, every time I see swampers, expecially iroks, i hear
WOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM im my head
Old 10-25-2011, 04:16 PM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Pretty gangster. I want it for my kid. Any info on it?
Old 10-25-2011, 04:16 PM   #13

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU

WOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Old 10-25-2011, 04:17 PM   #14
mechanically retarded

Quote:
Kinda
Old 10-25-2011, 04:19 PM   #15
EndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really nice

Name: Jason
EndlessSummer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Whaaaaat?!!!!!! that is SO sick
Old 10-25-2011, 04:21 PM   #16
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU

WOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW.???
Old 10-25-2011, 04:23 PM   #17
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
This went off topic really fast.
Old 10-25-2011, 04:24 PM   #18

WOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Quote:
CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW.???
KINDA. NOW WHATS THIS ABOUT THINGS BEING A TITTY BIT NIPPLEY IN CANADA?

WOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRun View Post
whip and I answered his q, just waiting for his return...
Old 10-25-2011, 04:26 PM   #19
mechanically retarded

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRun View Post
the OP hasnt been here in 20 WHOLE MINUTES, blame him
Old 10-25-2011, 04:29 PM   #20
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Sell the 2011 and get a 2004