Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Spring orientation?

Old 10-27-2011, 09:34 AM   #1
Come and take them.
bendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
bendbolden's Tacoma Gallery
Spring orientation?

I just noticed after putting my 5100's in the front that I missed a step. The instructions I looked at showed I should have the bottom end of the spring facing towards the rear of the truck on both sides. I did this on the left side but forgot to check my cousin's work who did the right side and he did not. Will I have any issues with this? I can't imagine what this would hurt.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:31 PM   #2
Dustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Dustyroades's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have any input? I have a similar question. I just installed 5100s in the front with stock coils. On the driver's side the coil's end on the bottom is not pointing towards the engine as it is on the passenger side. Is this something to worry about?