Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

post pics of your lifts using billys

Old 11-09-2008, 08:52 AM   #1
09silvertaco is on a distinguished road
09silvertaco's Tacoma Gallery
post pics of your lifts using billys

im looking for pics of peoples truck who used billys all around. more so, i'm trying to see the differences between 1.75 and 2.5 visually...i know most of you have done the rear tsb so ill have to take that into consideration when looking at the pics, but show me your stuff!!!
Old 11-09-2008, 09:29 AM   #2
LARGE Member
BLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryce
BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery

here ya go! set at 2.5 no rear tsb
Attached Thumbnails
post pics of your lifts using billys-truck-012.jpg  
Old 11-09-2008, 10:43 AM   #3
Taco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud of

Law Enforcement:
Taco's for All's Tacoma Gallery
BLU, I see your pulled your front mud flaps. Is that because of rubbing from your new tires? What size are they as they look good. Also any alignment issues at 2.5?
Old 11-09-2008, 11:14 AM   #4
exactly what i was looking for. nose is prob a shade high at 2.5, but i don't mind that look. as said above, how is alignment, ride, etc. at that setting? anyone else care to share as well?
Old 11-09-2008, 11:17 AM   #5
LARGE Member
BLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura about

BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
well i pulled the mud flaps the day after i got the truck so i dont know about rubbing (but i doubt they would rub) the tires are 265/75/16 procomp xtreme m/t... they are straight up 32''s.. .no rubbing issues, and it def. needed an alignment!
Old 11-09-2008, 11:18 AM   #6
how'd the alignment come out...does it track well now? does it wander as some have said it can wo/aftermarket ucas?

i have 265/75/16's now, so im not concerned about rubbing, just the alignment.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:19 AM   #7
LARGE Member

BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
rides great on the road ...a little stiffer but off roading is way better than stock!
Old 11-09-2008, 11:21 AM   #8
nice! any particular place that did the alignment...i.e. firestone, meineke, ntb, etc.

when it comes to vehicles if i cant do it myself i like to have the better of the bunch take care of things for me.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:22 AM   #9
LARGE Member

BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
no it doesnt wander on the road at all, alignment came out great! i was thinking abot gettin the uca from total chaos just for a little more clearence for the tires but its not a must!
Old 11-09-2008, 11:22 AM   #10
LARGE Member

BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
ummm i think i got it at evans tire??? like $50
Old 11-09-2008, 11:24 AM   #11
cool. thanks for the info. btw, that avatar pic is sweeeeet!
Old 11-09-2008, 11:27 AM   #12
LARGE Member

BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
thanks man! good luck!
Old 11-09-2008, 12:05 PM   #13
IB Slingin has a spectacular aura aboutIB Slingin has a spectacular aura aboutIB Slingin has a spectacular aura about
IB Slingin's Tacoma Gallery
1.75 and TSB springs. Tires are 265/70/17 BFG A/T

Old 11-09-2008, 03:31 PM   #14
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
There are before & after pics in my gallery.You're welcome to look.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:48 PM   #15
MyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
2.5 fronts w/ 285/70/17 BFG's
Attached Thumbnails
post pics of your lifts using billys-110_1031.jpg  
Old 11-10-2008, 10:30 PM   #16
DTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
There are before & after pics in my gallery.You're welcome to look.
I viewed your photos and your truck looks great. I think I'll do the same.

How much lift did you get when you set it 1.75? Did it really give you 1.75" of lift?

How's the ride compared to the stock shocks?
Old 11-11-2008, 03:30 AM   #17
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTacoms View Post
I viewed your photos and your truck looks great. I think I'll do the same.

How much lift did you get when you set it 1.75? Did it really give you 1.75" of lift?

How's the ride compared to the stock shocks?
Thanks, Yes,it was 1.75. The ride is soooooo much better.Money well worth it.
Old 11-11-2008, 03:51 AM   #19

^^^Glad to hear/read,they ride better.I'll be setting mine at 2.0"^^^
Old 11-11-2008, 10:26 AM   #20
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Before with TSB

2.5 with TSB