Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

best affordable lift kit?

Old 11-01-2011, 10:23 AM   #21
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fkli222 View Post
thanks! so all i would need is 5100's and rear leafs? i want the back and front lift to be even. is there anything else i need in the front or back?
Do you have the TSB rear leafs (4-leaf) or the non-TSP rear leafs (3-leaf)?

Fink
Old 11-01-2011, 10:34 AM   #22
fkli222 is on a distinguished road

fkli222's Tacoma Gallery
yes i got the tsb rear leafs done already
Old 11-01-2011, 10:58 AM   #23
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yes i got the tsb rear leafs done already
Then you would just need 5100's up front set at 1.75" to level it out.

Fink
Old 11-05-2011, 11:53 PM   #24

fkli222's Tacoma Gallery
i have just the sr5 prerunner without trd. will my stock springs be okay with bilstein 5100s in the front to level out?
Old 11-06-2011, 07:23 AM   #25
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i have just the sr5 prerunner without trd. will my stock springs be okay with bilstein 5100s in the front to level out?
There shouldn't be a difference - the coils are the same IIRC.

Fink
Old 11-06-2011, 08:55 AM   #26
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastalboy View Post
Fink the springs are different ( one is progressive other isnt ) but still no difference for the 5100's !!! Set them at 1.75 and call it a day OP!!!
I meant different as in whether they would require more to level; however, I was not aware that they were in fact different types. Thanks!

Fink
Old 11-06-2011, 11:08 AM   #27
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol ha ha nut!! U so retarted
What is this retarted you speak of?

Fink
Old 11-06-2011, 11:38 AM   #28
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fink the springs are different ( one is progressive other isnt ) but still no difference for the 5100's !!! Set them at 1.75 and call it a day OP!!!
The SR5 and TRD Sport coils are the same, only the TRD Off Road has progressive coils.
Old 11-08-2011, 01:30 PM   #29

fkli222's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the clarification! so i just need to buy my 5100s and set to 1.75 to level! i never really realized that since my TSB the backend is much higher. now looking at it, it really bothers me lol