Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Icon extended travel COs

Old 11-04-2011, 07:03 AM   #1
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
hookedontronics's Tacoma Gallery
Icon extended travel COs

Finally I will be installing some 285/65/18s this weekend. I currently have my shocks set to 1.75" thread on the drivers side and 1.5" thread showing on the pass side. I'd like to crank them down a little bit, i know i can go to 2", i would just like a little extra lift.

Anyone running 2" thread on both side? Does it sit level? Thanks
Old 11-04-2011, 03:03 PM   #3
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
What's your question? Cracking them down will def improve the ride as there's less pre load on the springs. They come set at 2-2.5" lift right?
Old 11-05-2011, 01:23 PM   #4
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
^^ He means down as in more preload/lift...

I have a hair over 2" thread showing on driver side for taco lean, and still have 2" of down travel with my TC UCA's...

Dont wory about it man, just crank them up to your desired lift hight and make sure both sides are even/level.... It will be stiffer but its really not that bad. Icon's FTW!!