Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Lift kit shipping!

Old 11-04-2011, 11:52 AM   #1
Remster is on a distinguished road
Name: Remi
Remster's Tacoma Gallery
Lift kit shipping!

Would you pay 295$ of shipping for ome lift kit and uca`s from toytec? Just wondering if i order from a canadian brand it would be better.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:07 PM   #2
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remster View Post
Would you pay 295$ of shipping for ome lift kit and uca`s from toytec? Just wondering if i order from a canadian brand it would be better.
I got my OME stuff in Canada and my LR UCA's from Toytec

Shipping heavy stuff like leaf packs is huge dough to get across the border , you will need to pay brokerage as well most likely
Old 11-04-2011, 02:07 PM   #3
Remster's Tacoma Gallery
lift

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I got my OME stuff in Canada and my LR UCA's from Toytec

Shipping heavy stuff like leaf packs is huge dough to get across the border , you will need to pay brokerage as well most likely
how much did it cost you for your ome stuff bud and from who did you get it?? thx
Old 11-04-2011, 02:33 PM   #4
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remster View Post
how much did it cost you for your ome stuff bud and from who did you get it?? thx
I got mine through Cap-it , my Full kit with Dakars and 885's was around $1300 taxes included IIRC .

Some others have said they have gotten the OME stuff cheaper in Canada but I can't remember where .

I think there is a thread on it in the Canada Region Sub-forum
Old 11-05-2011, 08:53 AM   #5
Remster's Tacoma Gallery
lift

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I got mine through Cap-it , my Full kit with Dakars and 885's was around $1300 taxes included IIRC .

Some others have said they have gotten the OME stuff cheaper in Canada but I can't remember where .

I think there is a thread on it in the Canada Region Sub-forum
Alright bud i will check around thx for your time