Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Bilstein 5100's - which store?

Old 11-11-2008, 10:24 AM   #2
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassetdad View Post
Any good sugestions where I can buy the Bilsteins 5100's at a good price?
A lot of us bought all four of them from Downsouth Motorsports off eBay.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:42 PM   #5
Tacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the rough

Tacoma02TRD's Tacoma Gallery
www.Wheelersoffroad.com offers them at a good price
Old 11-11-2008, 02:44 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
downsouthmotorsports on ebay...........sonny is awesome!!
Old 11-11-2008, 07:12 PM   #7
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrjohnson View Post
A lot of us bought all four of them from Downsouth Motorsports off eBay.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:29 PM   #8
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta go with sonny @ DSMS
Old 11-11-2008, 07:40 PM   #9
awoit will become famous soon enough

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to awoit
are these a good upgrade shocks when getting a toytec 3"?
Old 11-11-2008, 08:02 PM   #10
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by awoit View Post
Yes..
Old 11-11-2008, 09:06 PM   #11
M2M will become famous soon enough

M2M's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
+2, Downsouthmotors!!
ordered them on Saturday - here today, Tuesday -
can't wait to slap them on !!!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2008, 09:09 PM   #12
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2M View Post
ordered them on Saturday - here today, Tuesday -
can't wait to slap them on !!!!!!!!
Sweeet,Congrats. It's like night & day.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:41 PM   #14
M2M will become famous soon enough

M2M's Tacoma Gallery
drove today with them on - set to 1.75 - perfect - truck looks perfect -
it's 8:30 PM - more pic's in the day tomorrow ! !
Old 11-15-2008, 05:29 AM   #15
What if God Smoked Cannabis
Bassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud of

Bassetdad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Bassetdad Send a message via AIM to Bassetdad Send a message via Yahoo to Bassetdad
I added Bilstein's to my Christmas wish list, with Sonny's address. Hopefully Santa will bring them to me, otherwise I need to buy them myself. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.
Old 11-15-2008, 05:45 AM   #16

Were you were a good boy this year?? I hope you get them.
Old 11-15-2008, 09:00 PM   #17
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
if talking the adjustable 5100s, i hope folks are not giving you the impression you can combine them with a toytec 3" preload coil spacer lift?

Old 11-16-2008, 02:26 PM   #18
awoit will become famous soon enough

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to awoit
ya i recently just read somewhere on the forums that these wouldnt fit with the toytec 3" lift... what kind of shocks would i be looking at if i changed mine out with my lift?
Old 11-17-2008, 01:45 PM   #19
Top Gun Customz will become famous soon enough

Top Gun Customz's Tacoma Gallery
Bilsteins are the way to go! The ride quality is one of the best out there.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:05 PM   #20
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ya i recently just read somewhere on the forums that these wouldnt fit with the toytec 3" lift... what kind of shocks would i be looking at if i changed mine out with my lift?
bilstein HD stock replacements work great with nonTRD coils and preload spacer lift... still pretty stiff, but better ride than TRD coils and other shocks...