Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

SANTA SAID I WAS A GOOD BOY!

Old 11-10-2011, 05:57 PM   #1
Irish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Irish020's Tacoma Gallery
SANTA SAID I WAS A GOOD BOY!

Old 11-10-2011, 06:07 PM   #2
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
dont know what to say....
Old 11-10-2011, 06:08 PM   #3
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Did he give you any candy?

if so

dont eat the candy

it didnt make me feel good

but im not too sure if that was santa

or just a dude in a green shirt

santa wears green, right?
Old 11-10-2011, 11:44 PM   #4
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Damn "Santa" came early huh! Nice choice, you'll like 'em!

Just a little heads up, when I installed mine they gave me like 4.5" lift so take measurements first and you'll prob have to crank them down. Spray a small amount to wd 40 on the collars and use both wrenchs spun in opposite directions.........obviously!
Old 11-11-2011, 05:50 PM   #5
Irish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks Mike...did you get yours aligned right after install?
Old 11-11-2011, 05:52 PM   #6
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
You have to get it aligned after you mess with the suspension.
Old 11-15-2011, 08:34 AM   #7

FEDEX wuz here

So I'm working second shift today. Doorbell just rang, the FEDEX Man delivered 3 heavy boxes from Toyotec....

Wife says------

Damn it, you weren't supposed to be here! Don't touch those boxes, Don't even look at them....
Old 11-15-2011, 11:48 AM   #8
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Sweeeet!
Old 11-15-2011, 04:09 PM   #9
Swampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
Swampmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 11-16-2011, 07:02 PM   #10

No candy, but it is a sweet gift! Now I've got to wait until after Christmas to install!

I like the look of all the DCLB Sports on here with 3" lift....

I've got Michelin MS2's with less than 10K miles 265/65/17 on Stock Sport Rims right now...should look okay for now until the next investment....
Old 11-16-2011, 07:33 PM   #11
Alaskan Assassin
907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
907taco's Tacoma Gallery
nice lift, your going to love that over stock. i went ahead and bought some uca bolts from the dealer, so i cut the ones (that seem to be in backwards) makes it alot easier with out worrying about fuel/air lines along the frame on drivers side while trying to get it out. I put the new bolts in the opposite way and hardly any hassle at all. you have the same set up as me except i went with ome dakar leafs in the rear. merry christmas!
Old 11-17-2011, 05:14 AM   #12

Nice build....I'm sure it is probably easier to find trails to run in Alaska than Pennsylvania! Thanks for sharing, expecially your bolt suggestion.