Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

so looking for some suggestion

Old 11-16-2011, 11:56 AM   #1
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
so looking for some suggestion

i am completely torn between dakars with over load or expos, i want about 4" of lift, i already have bumps and will be getting shocks, i would like the better set up for the all pro Lt front. i like the dakars because i can remove the over load leaf when not needed correct?

and yes i know SUA will be the "best" for a LT truck but thats not what i want
Old 11-16-2011, 12:07 PM   #2
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Dakars + the OME AAL will only get you about 3 1/2"

Also the Daks have 2 overloads
Old 11-16-2011, 12:09 PM   #3
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
im doing my rear first, so i just dont want a horrible bro lean while i still have the 6" in the front.
Old 11-17-2011, 10:16 AM   #4
bump, looking for suggestions. dont know what i want
Old 11-17-2011, 10:24 AM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Have you considered having Alcan custom make you set of springs to your specification (or another custom spring shop)? They know the truck's basic properties and you give them parameters such as additional weight when 'unloaded', max load and lift and they'll make you set of springs from there. I don't have experience with this personally but it was suggested to me when I was looking for a leaf pack replacement.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:00 AM   #6
Slinging parts since '03
The Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The Parts Whore's Tacoma Gallery
AP 3" expedition will give you a solid 4" lift unloaded.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:04 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Parts Whore View Post
AP 3" expedition will give you a solid 4" lift unloaded.
I know, I'm looking for someone to chime I who is lt front and SOA rear to, I want it to hold weight without killing me on trails haha