Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Allpro or OME Dakar Leafs, Which ones?

Old 11-18-2011, 03:02 PM   #22
XXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
All pro= cheap china made products
All Pro's leaf springs are made by a company in Fresno. Fresno is like China in that it is very Isolated from the outside world, you dont want to live there, and it has this funny smell to it.
Old 11-18-2011, 04:42 PM   #23
what did I miss?
skunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rudi
skunk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgreentaco View Post
All Pro's leaf springs are made by a company in Fresno. Fresno is like China in that it is very Isolated from the outside world, you dont want to live there, and it has this funny smell to it.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:28 PM   #24
PreRunner
stitch is on a distinguished road

Army: ch-47 TI
Name: Erick
stitch's Tacoma Gallery
i am leaning more twoards OMEs cause i hear and read that the payload is higher with them than the allpros. is this true? they give about the same hight and they cost about the same as well. im going to run bilstein 5100s all around, does any body know if either leaf is a better match for the bilsteins?
Old 03-03-2013, 08:27 AM   #25
keisersoze is on a distinguished road
keisersoze's Tacoma Gallery
I ended up going with the OME s and 5100s and have been very very happy with the ride, the height, everything. I am not sure of the load handling capabilities though as I have yet to put anything with substantial weight in the back. The stock leafs I pulled out were pathetic, Toyota should be embarrased for even putting them in a truck.