1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Allpro or OME Dakar Leafs, Which ones?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by keisersoze, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Nov 18, 2011 at 1:42 PM
    skunk

skunk what did I miss?

Member:
    First Name:
    Rudi
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD 4x4 (STOLEN)
    YOU WILL BE MISSED Satoshi Grill, FX-R retros, husky liners, bed bolt d-rings, TRD short throw shifter, 2.5 Fox Coil overs, AP UCA's, AP Expo rear leaf with Fox 2.0 shocks, Extended SS brake lines, AP kick-out sliders, 265/75/16 on Konig Countersteers, AllPro Apex front bumper and Zip Ties.
    I just measured from the center of the hub to the fender flare and its 25.5"

2. Nov 18, 2011 at 2:02 PM
    darkgreentaco

darkgreentaco XXXL Member

Member:
    NorCaL
    Vehicle:
    Timberland Rocket
    King RR C/O's, Extra mustard, All-Pro expdtn Leaf, sesame seed bun, Icon UCA's Fox Resi's BAMFsliders, sweet candy coating, LCAskids, diffcover 17" Addicts Yukon 4.56 Mt/r kevlar
    All Pro's leaf springs are made by a company in Fresno. Fresno is like China in that it is very Isolated from the outside world, you dont want to live there, and it has this funny smell to it.

3. Nov 18, 2011 at 3:42 PM
    skunk

skunk what did I miss?

Member:
    First Name:
    Rudi
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD 4x4 (STOLEN)
    YOU WILL BE MISSED Satoshi Grill, FX-R retros, husky liners, bed bolt d-rings, TRD short throw shifter, 2.5 Fox Coil overs, AP UCA's, AP Expo rear leaf with Fox 2.0 shocks, Extended SS brake lines, AP kick-out sliders, 265/75/16 on Konig Countersteers, AllPro Apex front bumper and Zip Ties.
    :rofl:

4. Mar 1, 2013 at 10:28 PM
    stitch

stitch PreRunner

Member:
    First Name:
    Erick
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    04 prerunner sr5 v6 double cab
    none yet
    i am leaning more twoards OMEs cause i hear and read that the payload is higher with them than the allpros. is this true? they give about the same hight and they cost about the same as well. im going to run bilstein 5100s all around, does any body know if either leaf is a better match for the bilsteins?

5. Mar 3, 2013 at 7:27 AM
    keisersoze

keisersoze [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    I ended up going with the OME s and 5100s and have been very very happy with the ride, the height, everything. I am not sure of the load handling capabilities though as I have yet to put anything with substantial weight in the back. The stock leafs I pulled out were pathetic, Toyota should be embarrased for even putting them in a truck.

Products Discussed in

To Top