TC UCA & Icon stage 2 5 11.90%
TC UCA & King in all four corners w/ leaf pack 10 23.81%
TC UCA & King resi (front) fox resi (rear) w/ leaf pack 7 16.67%
TC UCA & Icon resi (front) fox resi (rear) w/ leaf pack 5 11.90%
TC UCA & Fox resi in all four corners w/ leaf pack 12 28.57%
something else....post it below 1 2.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2011, 10:15 AM   #1
Bo Rocks has a spectacular aura aboutBo Rocks has a spectacular aura aboutBo Rocks has a spectacular aura about

Name: Brian
Bo Rocks's Tacoma Gallery
POLL: what mid travel set up

Okay so I am going to get over 10 grand for a car accident I was in over 3 years ago. This is going to take place between now and March, depending on when the lawyers settle.

I'm going to get a mid travel kit but I'm new to this game and I don't know much about what is good and what is bad, but I have been surfing the web for products and such...

So I want to know what set up you: HAVE, WANT, GOING TO GET, or RECOMEND

If you have pics of your mid travel kits, post them!!!!!!

Also I know that similar stuff has probably been talked about here but I feel this is more direct to me. if you have a link to a thread that will help me out post it

Thanks
Old 11-25-2011, 10:23 AM   #2
If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front
imsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMFA-314 F/A-18 Fighter Jet Plane Captain and Mech.
Name: Randy
imsikotic's Tacoma Gallery
Well Im a Pre-runner; the only thing that I have different from what you want is Camburg 4" lift spindles. As for the list below, You can rock any of these products and have a great set-up. If money is not an issue. I would go for the full King w/ Resi set-up and Camburg UCAS and Deaver Replacement Pack.

Front:
Fox, King or Icon Coil-overs.
Camburg, Total Chaos or All-pro Upper control arms.
Rear:
All-pro or Deaver spring pack
Fox, King or Icon shocks
U-bolt flip kit and Timbren bump stops (from All-Pro)
Old 11-25-2011, 10:27 AM   #3
Bo Rocks has a spectacular aura aboutBo Rocks has a spectacular aura aboutBo Rocks has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
Front:
Fox, King or Icon Coil-overs.
Camburg, Total Chaos or All-pro Upper control arms.
Rear:
All-pro or Deaver spring pack
Fox, King or Icon shocks
U-bolt flip kit and Timbren bump stops (from All-Pro)
thanks, but do i really need bump stops??
Old 11-25-2011, 10:32 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
Well Im a Pre-runner; the only thing that I have different from what you want is Camburg 4" lift spindles. As for the list below, You can rock any of these products and have a great set-up. If money is not an issue. I would go for the full King w/ Resi set-up and Camburg UCAS and Deaver Replacement Pack.
yeah I dont want to lift her 4", will she be lifted just with the mid travel set up?
Old 11-25-2011, 10:36 AM   #8
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
instead of fox rear resi, get Icon rear resis.
Old 11-25-2011, 10:40 AM   #10
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I picked icon stage 4.

Instead go with some TC UCA's and Icon CO's. As for the rear suspension get some Fox 2.0" shocks with resi and deavers j59 spring kit.
Old 11-25-2011, 11:24 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
I picked icon stage 4.

Instead go with some TC UCA's and Icon CO's. As for the rear suspension get some Fox 2.0" shocks with resi and deavers j59 spring kit.
is there any difference between camburg and TC UCA besides the price??
Old 11-25-2011, 11:29 AM   #12
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery

I have icons with TC UCA's up front and they work great
Old 11-25-2011, 11:33 AM   #13
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo Rocks View Post
is there any difference between camburg and TC UCA besides the price??
Camburg uses dom tubing and tc uses chromoly

I might be wrong tho. But I remember a thread about it on Ttora.
Old 11-25-2011, 11:34 AM   #14
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
And I have the icon 2.5 rears which also work amazingly well. The bump zone in these work very well . Plus they are rebuildable

Old 11-25-2011, 11:47 AM   #15
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
you don't have to lift with midtravel you can keep it from 0(stock) to 3 inches of lift. zero lift is better.
Old 11-25-2011, 11:58 AM   #16
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
TC UCA and Kings all around.
Old 11-25-2011, 12:01 PM   #17
AKtoyTaco has a spectacular aura aboutAKtoyTaco has a spectacular aura aboutAKtoyTaco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Adam
AKtoyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've got TC UCA's, King resi's at all 4 corners & a Deaver spring kit in the back. looks sick, and rallies off road. the ride is way better than stock. all the gear you're looking at is great stuff, but IMO nothing beats KING.
Old 11-26-2011, 07:24 AM   #19
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Voted for Kings all corner w/leaf pack. I would stay away from the Icon Stage 3/4 kit because it's AAL rather than a full leaf pack. Just my opinion.
Old 11-26-2011, 01:27 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Voted for Kings all corner w/leaf pack. I would stay away from the Icon Stage 3/4 kit because it's AAL rather than a full leaf pack. Just my opinion.
alright thanks for your opinion

all of you guys are being very helpful, THANKS