1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Do I have everything I need?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by CNewell, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Nov 27, 2011 at 4:58 PM
    CNewell

CNewell [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Camron
    PA
    Vehicle:
    My '09 TRD Sport DCSB
    Hybrid Audio (front and back), Pioneer Shallow Mount 10" Sub, Pioneer 4ch Amp, bridged RE Audio Amp, WeatherTech Digital Fit (front and back), Flyzeye Interior LED, 18" Chrome Moto Metal 951's, 285/60/18 Cooper Zeon LTZ's, Bilstein 5100 shocks (front and back), Eibach coils, Light Racing/SPC UCA's, Black Billet Grille (5pc), Hella 500's, Black Diamond Light Bar, Truxedo LoProQT
    I just want to make sure I have everything I need before I head to the shop that is going to install my lift. Here is what I have:

Bilstein 5100 front and rear (DSM)
    Eibach Coils (ToyTec)
    2" AAL (ToTec)
    LR/SPC UCA's (Amazon)
    Diff Drop* (if I need it)

Now, everything else can just be reused from the truck right? I don't need to get new u-bolts for the AAL or other bolts/bushings for the front, do I?

This may have been asked before, just want to make sure I've got my bases covered.

2. Nov 27, 2011 at 5:03 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    Some people get a couple new long UCA mounting bolts from Toyota and just cut out the stock ones rather than fighting with bending back the fender wall to remove .

I didn't , but be prepared to fold the inner fender to remove the stock bolts .

3. Nov 27, 2011 at 5:17 PM
    CNewell

Member:
    First Name:
    Camron
    PA
    Vehicle:
    My '09 TRD Sport DCSB
    Hybrid Audio (front and back), Pioneer Shallow Mount 10" Sub, Pioneer 4ch Amp, bridged RE Audio Amp, WeatherTech Digital Fit (front and back), Flyzeye Interior LED, 18" Chrome Moto Metal 951's, 285/60/18 Cooper Zeon LTZ's, Bilstein 5100 shocks (front and back), Eibach coils, Light Racing/SPC UCA's, Black Billet Grille (5pc), Hella 500's, Black Diamond Light Bar, Truxedo LoProQT

Do you have a part number for it? Is it listed in this diagram?

F802050.gif

4. Nov 27, 2011 at 5:21 PM
    CNewell

Member:
    First Name:
    Camron
    PA
    Vehicle:
    My '09 TRD Sport DCSB
    Found it I think... Please verify

Part numbers :
    Bolt- 90105-A0095- $13.43
    Nut- 90080-17208- $3.38

Products Discussed in

To Top