LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Do I have everything I need?

Old 11-27-2011, 04:58 PM   #1
CNewell is a splendid one to beholdCNewell is a splendid one to beholdCNewell is a splendid one to beholdCNewell is a splendid one to beholdCNewell is a splendid one to beholdCNewell is a splendid one to beholdCNewell is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Information Systems Technician / IT2
Name: Camron
CNewell's Tacoma Gallery
Do I have everything I need?

I just want to make sure I have everything I need before I head to the shop that is going to install my lift. Here is what I have:

Bilstein 5100 front and rear (DSM)
Eibach Coils (ToyTec)
2" AAL (ToTec)
LR/SPC UCA's (Amazon)
Diff Drop* (if I need it)

Now, everything else can just be reused from the truck right? I don't need to get new u-bolts for the AAL or other bolts/bushings for the front, do I?

This may have been asked before, just want to make sure I've got my bases covered.
Old 11-27-2011, 05:03 PM   #2
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Some people get a couple new long UCA mounting bolts from Toyota and just cut out the stock ones rather than fighting with bending back the fender wall to remove .

I didn't , but be prepared to fold the inner fender to remove the stock bolts .
Old 11-27-2011, 05:17 PM   #3
CNewell is a splendid one to beholdCNewell is a splendid one to beholdCNewell is a splendid one to beholdCNewell is a splendid one to beholdCNewell is a splendid one to beholdCNewell is a splendid one to beholdCNewell is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Information Systems Technician / IT2
Name: Camron
CNewell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Some people get a couple new long UCA mounting bolts from Toyota and just cut out the stock ones rather than fighting with bending back the fender wall to remove .

I didn't , but be prepared to fold the inner fender to remove the stock bolts .

Do you have a part number for it? Is it listed in this diagram?
Attached Thumbnails
Do I have everything I need?-f802050.gif