1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

A+ for Toytec

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Gunfan, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Nov 30, 2011 at 8:49 PM
    Gunfan

Gunfan [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    09 DC TRD Off-Road
    I ordered some axle shims and new u-bolts to try and fix a driveline vibe I have. A couple days later, I realized I needed new center pins with spacers so they would extend into the perches on the axle. Great, another order to place and shipping to pay. Fast forward to today, package from Toytec on my front porch. I open it like a kid on Christmas day.......to my surprise they included new center pins with spacers. Thanks Toytec for covering my A double S. Now I need to find time for install to fix my vibe.

thumbs-up.jpg

2. Dec 1, 2011 at 3:23 AM
    Sublime

Sublime Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD 4x4
    Icon/All Pro.....chopped for 35's
    Nice, toytecs a good company!

3. Dec 1, 2011 at 10:25 AM
    RecklessTaco

RecklessTaco Livin the Dream

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Topaz Lake, Nv.
    Vehicle:
    08 Dbl Cab Prerunner TRD Sport Debadged
    ENGAGE LT KIT, King 2.5x 8" coilovers w/600lb 18"coil springs, a custom built leaf pack in the rear by OMD, and a custom built prerunner bumper by SurfInferno. 35x12.50-17General Grabbers on 17x9 Black MB Wheels rims, Volant CAI w/Amsoil dry filter, Volant Ram Air, Poweraid Throttle body spacer, URD MAF Calibrator, Flowmaster40, Uniden Bearcat cb w/ 4' fire fly firestick antenna, & a Icom V80 Handheld(Modded for race channels)
    Love Toytec! Always get great service from them and shit shows up when they say its going to!:D

4. Dec 1, 2011 at 10:29 AM
    TacoFMS

TacoFMS Bubble bubble bubble pop

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Louisa County, VA
    Vehicle:
    Just a vehicle to take trash to the dump
    One or two things modded... Check out the build thread
    ^^^^^x2 its the only place i have ordered my susp stuff from for quite some time now. worked great on the prerunner and now its gettin regeared for the new 4x4. not only are they a great company to order stuff from that hook you up on what you need when you need it but the guys that work there and answer your calls and emails and pm's are just as crazy about toyotas as what we are and an absolute joy to talk to on the phone to resolve questions and concerns........ HUGE thumbs up from me.

5. Dec 1, 2011 at 10:44 AM
    Bobber Bill

Bobber Bill Well-Known Member

Member:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    Prerunner Daily Driver
    Seems like Toytec is the way to go for a lot of people. I'm glad that they did you right!

Not to be a downer here, but I ordered from those guys not too long ago. I asked for 2nd day shipping, but my order actually took 5 days. Then I was told that they don't ship over the weekend, which is fine. But why was I not notified of this and still charged for the 2nd day upgrade?

Products Discussed in

To Top