Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

A+ for Toytec

Old 11-30-2011, 08:49 PM   #1
Gunfan is on a distinguished road
Gunfan's Tacoma Gallery
A+ for Toytec

I ordered some axle shims and new u-bolts to try and fix a driveline vibe I have. A couple days later, I realized I needed new center pins with spacers so they would extend into the perches on the axle. Great, another order to place and shipping to pay. Fast forward to today, package from Toytec on my front porch. I open it like a kid on Christmas day.......to my surprise they included new center pins with spacers. Thanks Toytec for covering my A double S. Now I need to find time for install to fix my vibe.
Attached Thumbnails
A+ for Toytec-thumbs-up.jpg  
Old 12-01-2011, 03:23 AM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, toytecs a good company!
Old 12-01-2011, 10:29 AM   #4
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^x2 its the only place i have ordered my susp stuff from for quite some time now. worked great on the prerunner and now its gettin regeared for the new 4x4. not only are they a great company to order stuff from that hook you up on what you need when you need it but the guys that work there and answer your calls and emails and pm's are just as crazy about toyotas as what we are and an absolute joy to talk to on the phone to resolve questions and concerns........ HUGE thumbs up from me.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:44 AM   #5
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bobber Bill's Tacoma Gallery
Seems like Toytec is the way to go for a lot of people. I'm glad that they did you right!

Not to be a downer here, but I ordered from those guys not too long ago. I asked for 2nd day shipping, but my order actually took 5 days. Then I was told that they don't ship over the weekend, which is fine. But why was I not notified of this and still charged for the 2nd day upgrade?