Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Ebay lift kit?

Old 12-01-2011, 08:58 PM   #1
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Ebay lift kit?

I just got an '09 Tacoma Access Cab TRD. I am looking for a lift that will allow at least 32" tires on my factory wheels. (I'm trying to spend as little money as possible.) Anyone have reviews on this kit?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/05-11-Toyota...item3f0e9d608a

I have read the threads recommending the Bilstein/Toytec lifts, just wondering if the ebay package will get the job done for a bit cheaper?

Also, will there be any issues with ATRAC or ABS with bigger tires?

Thank you.
Old 12-02-2011, 06:54 PM   #4
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4runner316 View Post
I just got an '09 Tacoma Access Cab TRD. I am looking for a lift that will allow at least 32" tires on my factory wheels. (I'm trying to spend as little money as possible.) Anyone have reviews on this kit?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/05-11-Toyota...item3f0e9d608a

I have read the threads recommending the Bilstein/Toytec lifts, just wondering if the ebay package will get the job done for a bit cheaper?

Also, will there be any issues with ATRAC or ABS with bigger tires?

Thank you.
If these are your goals, it will get the job done but it'll ride like doodoo! I had spacers and they sucked!