Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

5100's causing tire rub

Old 12-03-2011, 10:17 PM   #1
RyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really nice

Name: Ryan
RyanK1's Tacoma Gallery
5100's causing tire rub

A friend and I recently installed the 5100s on my 06 TRD sport (removed revtek spacer). Set at 2.5". Had an alignment done the next day. Noticed today while in reverse and almost full turn, the passenger side tire rubbed the inside of the fender. Any thoughts.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:19 PM   #2
Cheeba Chief
Nicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Nicks4x4LT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanK1 View Post
A friend and I recently installed the 5100s on my 06 TRD sport (removed revtek spacer). Set at 2.5". Had an alignment done the next day. Noticed today while in reverse and almost full turn, the passenger side tire rubbed the inside of the fender. Any thoughts.
probably gonna have to do some light trimming of the fender liner.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:23 PM   #4
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what he said VVVVVV
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibaChief View Post
probably gonna have to do some light trimming of the fender liner.

when they do alingments caster / camber change......
Old 12-03-2011, 10:27 PM   #5
RyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really nice

RyanK1's Tacoma Gallery
Yes trimming is an option. No specs for the alignment, all I got was a bill
Old 12-03-2011, 10:38 PM   #6
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

: rotfl:
Quote:
does it drive good thats all that matters.....
Old 12-03-2011, 10:40 PM   #8
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Wut ?
u def
Old 12-03-2011, 10:41 PM   #9

RyanK1's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah it really does, much better than that spacer. Was just curious is all.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:41 PM   #10
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
u def
Me no understand what is so funny
Old 12-03-2011, 10:42 PM   #11
Cheeba Chief
Nicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Nicks4x4LT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
see exactly where the tire rubs and take a dremel or some kind of razor and shave that spot. Then your good to go
Old 12-03-2011, 10:42 PM   #12
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Quote:
Me no understand what is so funny
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
there you go gramps

am i speaking slow enough for you
Old 12-03-2011, 10:44 PM   #13
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
there you go gramps

You're older than me
Old 12-03-2011, 10:46 PM   #14
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Quote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
there you go gramps

holy shit you really 42?
Old 12-03-2011, 10:49 PM   #15
BIG DADDY

Quote:
You're older than me

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
holy shit you really 42?
you meet me at ure no

you crazy ass bastard i thought you were lost
http://youtu.be/MpaSWxp3Ub4
Old 12-03-2011, 10:51 PM   #16
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Quote:

you meet me at ure no

you crazy ass bastard i thought you were lost
http://youtu.be/MpaSWxp3Ub4
yeah but you dont look 42 old man
Old 12-03-2011, 10:52 PM   #17
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
yeah but you dont look 42 old man
Old 12-04-2011, 12:07 AM   #18

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Coprolith
Old 12-04-2011, 05:54 AM   #19
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Coprolith
english
Old 12-04-2011, 08:49 AM   #20

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
english
Google