Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Bilstein Lift Options. Help me out here.

Old 04-07-2012, 08:48 AM   #61
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Do you need the lean spacer if you're still using stock coils?? I thought that was only for aftermarket coils?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jflan View Post
Good question, I thought it was the stock driver's side spring seat that compensated for lean.
Maybe someone with stock take-off parts laying around could compare right-left dimensions ?
I've been measuring my trucks height for leveling. I'm stock except the wheels. My drivers side front is sitting about a 1/4" lower than the passenger side. I don't know if this helps? I didn't think it would be like that stock. Of course that is presuming my garage floor is level.