Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Dakar leaf pack problem

Old 12-04-2011, 05:38 PM   #1
Sprink21 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
Sprink21's Tacoma Gallery
Dakar leaf pack problem

I installed a OME lift on my tacoma with the Dakar leaf packs about six months ago and so far I've loved it. Just recently my Dakar leafs have started sqeaking and its driving me crazy. I can't even get in and out of my truck without them making noise. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-04-2011, 05:39 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Clean and lube them. Also, make sure they are aligned.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:23 AM   #3
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Astroglide
Old 12-05-2011, 06:25 AM   #4
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
i thought oz found out a more permanent solution to this problem besides wd40 or powerwash.

i'm fairly certain that a little search would turn up some better results on the subject not saying that a little tlc won't solve the problem but, you know.

on a side note everyone loves the dakars that has them dude in oz's gallery he has a pic of his truck loaded with enough fire wood to give anything else a severe bro lean lol and his truck is sitting nice and even it was genuinely shocking i must say.