Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Light Racing/SPC UCA's

Old 12-05-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
jflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jflan's Tacoma Gallery
Light Racing/SPC UCA's

I have these along with an OME lift package arriving soon.

I have a couple of questions about the LR UCA's.

1. Should I use lube under flat washers ?

2. Should I lube the frame bolt ?

3. If yes, what kind of lube would be rubber-friendly ?

4. What about lube for the supplied ball joint ?
How is that serviced ?
Old 12-06-2011, 09:50 AM   #2
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
when i did mine i used no lube.as for the ball joint,it was pre lubed.got almost 50,000 miles on them with no problems
Old 12-06-2011, 12:21 PM   #3
jflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jflan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pataco View Post
when i did mine i used no lube.as for the ball joint,it was pre lubed.got almost 50,000 miles on them with no problems
Thanks
Old 12-06-2011, 01:03 PM   #4
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jflan View Post
Thanks
no probem