Notices

are spindle lifts hard to install?

Old 12-11-2011, 02:52 AM   #1
Joeymgd78 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Joey
Joeymgd78's Tacoma Gallery
are spindle lifts hard to install?

i want to get a spindle lift for my prerunner in the front and leafpacks in the rear. is add a leaf easier to install than just puting a new leaf pack in. and how hard is it to install a spindle lift yourself? any speacial tools needed or can i do it in my drive way? and how long does it usaully take to do? thank you for any help
Old 12-11-2011, 03:09 AM   #2
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeymgd78 View Post
i want to get a spindle lift for my prerunner in the front and leafpacks in the rear. is add a leaf easier to install than just puting a new leaf pack in. and how hard is it to install a spindle lift yourself? any speacial tools needed or can i do it in my drive way? and how long does it usaully take to do? thank you for any help
An add a leaf takes about as much effort to install as a whole new leaf pack. im going to say just go with a new leaf pack if your going with spindles up front. spindle lift can be done in your diveway with hand tools, my dad and i did mine in a day. only tool i i bought was a ball joint seperator (dont judge my spelling on that one), but it can be done without one, i just went ahead and bought one cuz it was cheap.

Ill get back to you tomorrow about this as i need to get some sleep, its 5am here. Feel free to pm me any questions or specifics you want to know, ive helped a few guys out on this site get there stuff together for spindle lifts. I am more than happy to help you figure it all out.

P.S. THANK YOU for your service
Old 12-11-2011, 03:25 AM   #3
Joeymgd78 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Joey
Joeymgd78's Tacoma Gallery
awesome thank you so much