Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

New leafsprings with Toytec AAL and Toytech 1 inch lift shackle

Old 12-11-2011, 06:24 PM   #1
joeyabisa is on a distinguished road

Name: Joey
joeyabisa's Tacoma Gallery
New leafsprings with Toytec AAL and Toytech 1 inch lift shackle

Hi all! I just installed new leaf springs (Triangle Springs), added Toytec AAL's and Toytec Shackles with a 1" lift on my 96 Tacoma Xtracab. Is this bad? I forgot to measure the height before i started but after I finished it looks closer to 4 inches of lift rather than 3. Has anyone else done something close to this?

Also, it looks like I'll have to replace the brake line with a longer one. Is there anything else I should be concerned about?
Old 12-11-2011, 06:26 PM   #2
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
with the rear, grabbing a new brake proportioning valve cant hurt either.

the AAL will settle with time closer to 3"
Old 12-11-2011, 06:28 PM   #3
joeyabisa is on a distinguished road

Name: Joey
joeyabisa's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, yes! I installed a brake proportioning valve bracket as well.