Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Thinking of going to a 6" lift, how would you do it? List of parts you would use

Old 12-20-2011, 08:53 AM   #1
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
hookedontronics's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking of going to a 6" lift, how would you do it? List of parts you would use

The more 6" lifted tacos i see the more i want to do mine. I didn't do mine at first because when i did the 3" it was brand new and i wasn't sure about the vsc, now i'm pretty sure that has been worked out. Also didn't want to cut my crossmember within the first few months, now my truck has 40kmi so i'm alright with it.

I'm thinking i should be able to get an easy $1500 for my current 3" lift setup (icon front extended travel, walker evans rear 2.0, wheelers aal, diff drop, all pro u bolt flip and DSM UCAs)

So far my thoughts would be a fabtech 6" lift kit, icon 6" lift shocks front, fox rears and alcan springs, keep my 33" tires and rim setup

(pretty sure 6" lifts use stocks ucas as well, hopefully someone can chime in, or do i need new ucas to better clear coilovers with a 6" lift?)

My Question: If you were building the ultimate 6" lift, what would it be compiled of?

thanks
Old 12-20-2011, 08:54 AM   #2
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
what you listed