Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Tacoma Spring refurbishing

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2013, 12:54 PM   #1601
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Damn Tyler you took this on install day (5 days ago) & it finally posted, you need bandwidth haha..
Old 04-23-2013, 12:56 PM   #1602
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Ya, it showed up in live Saturday at some point. Weird
Old 04-23-2013, 01:05 PM   #1603
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ya, it showed up in live Saturday at some point. Weird

Ahhh technology, are you ready for a sticky ??

I think I'm getting some stickies with the OMD logo so if theres any interest in flying one ya'll let me know...
Old 04-23-2013, 01:05 PM   #1604
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take a sticky.
Old 04-23-2013, 01:09 PM   #1605
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ill take a sticky.

Noted.....

I gotta get with Erik on these & see what the time frame is
Old 04-23-2013, 01:38 PM   #1606
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Noted.....

I gotta get with Erik on these & see what the time frame is

Not sure, we are both pretty busy, I called my bud to see where he is at with making them ( availability).
Old 04-23-2013, 01:39 PM   #1607
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Yup good 'ole Dougy, up under the rear....And using the salute!
Old 04-23-2013, 01:51 PM   #1608
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
Not sure, we are both pretty busy, I called my bud to see where he is at with making them ( availability).

Oh I know that dude, I appreciate all you guys are doing for sure...
Old 04-23-2013, 08:34 PM   #1609
Last Straw of Brittfartikus
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yup good 'ole Dougy, up under the rear....And using the salute!
I thought he was lifing the truck.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:43 PM   #1610
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ahhh technology, are you ready for a sticky ??

I think I'm getting some stickies with the OMD logo so if theres any interest in flying one ya'll let me know...
In for a sticky
Old 05-01-2013, 08:38 PM   #1611
Banned
Doug your logo request is being worked on as we speak, stickers are about a week, I'm pushing hard bud, really.

BTW

I present Doug (OMD) and not the last video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFNZjpI84vk
Old 05-01-2013, 09:17 PM   #1612
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't really offer any (meaning I don't carry an inventory of different ride heights/load rates/etc; because seems like most customers have a specific want/need for rear springs , so I guess you'd say I fall more into the custom built category (not that I build springs for racing/competition/etc; mostly because I don't have the equip. to do that, tho' at some point I'd like to build a serious leafpack for competition (distant future) I would like to have a few sets on hand for an over-the-counter app.

For you wanting 4"-5" it's doable but it'd take awhile for me to locate the right leafs (commercial 1-ton SUA type ) They have considerably more ARC to them for donors.. But not impossible tho'....
Sorry on the lateness on replying... I appreciate your help and information. I'm not in any rush to get springs, just not sure what would be my best option in the future to replace the block. I know alcan makes springs, but a little too much for me price wise....what would you suggest?
Old 05-07-2013, 03:43 PM   #1613
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
to everyone thats currently trying to inquire. doug currently has no internet service.

not sure when he will get it back.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:08 AM   #1614
Blutus is on a distinguished road

Blutus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
to everyone thats currently trying to inquire. doug currently has no internet service.

Bummer...
Old 05-08-2013, 09:09 AM   #1615
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutus View Post
Bummer...

Hmmm, I think someone has some feedback...
Old 05-08-2013, 09:32 AM   #1616
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post

neighbor found his cable running across the yard.. j/k
Old 05-08-2013, 11:33 AM   #1617
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post

ROFL
Old 05-08-2013, 11:50 AM   #1618
sportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsterchop200's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Didn't that happen somewhere around threads 200, 400 600, 800, 1000, 1200, and 1400 too? Criminal , its sad but I love this thread.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:07 PM   #1619
Last Straw of Brittfartikus
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A friend of mine was sad when his neighbor died ...

because his free wifi passed with her.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:02 AM   #1620
Blutus is on a distinguished road

Blutus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hmmm, I think someone has some feedback...
I have good feedback and I need to post some pics of before-and-after OMD springs, but I was thinking if it were me without internet I might actually get off my lazy ass and get things done so I could come back and play on the internet.

Products Discussed in this Thread