Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

need new leafs

Old 12-27-2011, 10:58 PM   #1
grizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grizzbear's Tacoma Gallery
need new leafs

in the market for new rear leaf spring. i got a 6" procomp stage 2 lift and i wanna ditch the stock rear leafs and that damn lift block. i have searched but cant find what brand of leafs offer the most bang for the buck
Old 12-27-2011, 11:03 PM   #2
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
How tall do you wanna go ? What size is the block being replaced ?
Old 12-27-2011, 11:15 PM   #3
grizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
i wanna keep the truck level when not hauling stuff. the block being replaced is right at 3 inchs. the springs are wore out im guessing cause when i loaded up my 700 grizzly the springs were 2 inchs from the bump stops
Old 12-27-2011, 11:22 PM   #4
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I'm happy with my OME Dakars , they got me 2 3/4" of lift
Old 12-30-2011, 06:23 AM   #5
bump
Old 12-30-2011, 09:12 AM   #7
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzbear View Post
in the market for new rear leaf spring. i got a 6" procomp stage 2 lift and i wanna ditch the stock rear leafs and that damn lift block. i have searched but cant find what brand of leafs offer the most bang for the buck
Are you 1st gen or 2nd gen? I love my AllPro Expo leafs. A bit stiff, but it's nice that I can actually haul stuff. I've heard good things about the Dakars as well, although I've heard they go flatter way before the Expos do. If 1st gen, I got about 4.25" of lift in the rear. That'd bring it pretty close to level for you with a 6". Maybe a little bro-lean.