Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Lifting my truck this weekend <checklist>

Old 01-04-2012, 01:38 PM   #1
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Lifting my truck this weekend <checklist>

5100 fronts & rears
OME 885x
TC UCAs
2" AAL (no TSB)
U bolt flip w/ timberen bump stops

The 5100s will be set at "0" & I'm looking to clear my 32x12 nittos on BMF 20s, will I need to trim or CMC? Also have a diff drop & carrier bearing drop that I don't plan on installing, wheels & tires should be here Friday. Am I missing something ?
Old 01-04-2012, 01:41 PM   #2
rubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: civil engineer
Name: nicholas
rubberduckytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Beer
Old 01-04-2012, 01:43 PM   #3
dweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Interior Communications Electrician
Name: David
dweezy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberduckytaco View Post
Beer

x2
Old 01-04-2012, 01:46 PM   #4
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
WD-40, PB Blaster, Liquid Wrench etc.
Possibly Nut splitters if yours welded on like mine. Your truck is newer so I doubt it though.