Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

OME lift parts price 1500.00

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2012, 09:52 AM   #1
rhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Robert
rhowell's Tacoma Gallery
OME lift parts price 1500.00

Got a quote from my local shop:

i finally got some pricing for you on the OME stuff. The only way i can buy the kit is with new rear springs. there is an optional addaleaf for extra weight but that is meant to be installed in their spring pack.

The kit is $1500
this comes with new shocks, and struts, new, front spring, and new rear springs.

This is with the new dakar leaf spring packs. This is also up north here in Canada. Is it just me or does that seem like a really good price.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:08 AM   #2
First class awesome
CrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CrackerJackMack's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to CrackerJackMack
I also found that same price (but with new bump stops and strut assembly) online at wheelers off road. That is without shipping.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:12 AM   #3
rhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rhowell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackerJackMack View Post
I also found that same price (but with new bump stops and strut assembly) online at wheelers off road. That is without shipping.
Sounds like mine is a good deal as that is the price in hand and once again it seems everything costs more up here in canada.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:12 AM   #4
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Coils $169
Front struts $300
Rear shocks $200
Rear springs $500

= $1169

Terrible price. Order everything seperate.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:15 AM   #5
rhowell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
Coils $169
Front struts $300
Rear shocks $200
Rear springs $500

= $1169

Terrible price. Order everything seperate.
With mine there is no shipping charges.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:20 AM   #6
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
I highly doubt it would cost $350 to ship everything. Although I'm no expert in Canadian shipping prices.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:25 AM   #8
GO JETS GO
LMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
LMR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
I highly doubt it would cost $350 to ship everything. Although I'm no expert in Canadian shipping prices.
It might, we get screwed on shipping in Canada. Everything is more expensive.
Drive to the US and pick it up would be my advice.

Products Discussed in this Thread