Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

5100 at 2.5

Old 01-18-2012, 06:36 PM   #81
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Toytec coilovers are basically eibach coils with 5100s but these have an adjustable collar on the bottom for lift. Lots of trimmimg to fit 285 MTs
Old 01-18-2012, 06:37 PM   #82
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
How do you get the full 3"?
Old 01-18-2012, 07:35 PM   #83
TACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeatWhiteNorth View Post
this is mine with 5100 set a 0" and 885 coils with a top plate spacer, I get a full 3"

You get uca?
Old 01-18-2012, 07:37 PM   #84
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACWUT View Post
You get uca?
His profile says he has LR UCA's
Old 01-18-2012, 09:37 PM   #85
enjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
enjm10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoMtn View Post

Just got mine done last Friday. 5100's all around, 2.5" in the front with 2" AAL. Rides great.
What size tires? 285
Old 01-18-2012, 09:38 PM   #86
GeatWhiteNorth is on a distinguished road

Name: Morgen
GeatWhiteNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACWUT View Post
You get uca?
yup LR uca's
Old 01-18-2012, 09:38 PM   #87
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjm10 View Post
What size tires? 285
His profile says 285/70/17

Does anybody read anymore ?
Old 01-18-2012, 09:38 PM   #88

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yup LR uca's
Repost
Old 01-18-2012, 09:40 PM   #89
GeatWhiteNorth is on a distinguished road

Name: Morgen
GeatWhiteNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post

Nope i guess not
Old 01-18-2012, 09:43 PM   #90

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nope i guess not
Old 01-18-2012, 09:45 PM   #91
TACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Hell no! I just read what was on the post lol.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:47 PM   #92
enjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
enjm10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post

I can't read that's y I'm glad he posted a picture.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:54 PM   #93

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
I hired an assistant to read for me and she was away when i posted that. I cant even spell! I just use the voice text option on my phone.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:39 PM   #94
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
For future reference and anyone wondering about pre-loading 5100s at max!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...arsh-ride.html
Old 02-13-2012, 09:46 AM   #95
mikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the rough

Army:
mikewho's Tacoma Gallery
Reading through this thread, I think I went back and fourth on what I wanted to do about 4 different times. I'm also looking into the 5100 all around at 2.5 in the front with Toytec 1.5 AAL's in the rear or just the 5100's at a 1.75 setting in the front with a stock rear. I have an 07' SR5 with no TSB.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:34 PM   #96

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
At 2.5 you'll b just a bit nose high but it looks nice.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:50 PM   #97
mikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the rough

Army:
mikewho's Tacoma Gallery
I decided on putting bilstein 5100's all around with ome 885's (front shocks set at 0) and a toytec 1.5 aal. I'll post some pics once i receive all parts and get it installed.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:50 PM   #98

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Cool. I got spindles n set mine back at 0.85