LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Will front stock Bilstiens fit with my lift kit?

Old 01-15-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
TacosNTits will become famous soon enoughTacosNTits will become famous soon enough
Name: Rick
TacosNTits's Tacoma Gallery

I have an 04 Tacoma and this guy is selling stock front Bilstiens for 100 bucks and was thinking of buying them.

Here are some pics.

Attached Thumbnails
Will front stock Bilstiens fit with my lift kit?-p1000944.jpg   Will front stock Bilstiens fit with my lift kit?-shocks.jpg  
Old 01-15-2012, 10:46 AM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Save the 100, sell the spacer for 50 and spend the difference for some 5100's.
Old 01-15-2012, 10:52 AM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, even if they fit they won't help the bad ride the spacer is giving you.
Old 01-15-2012, 10:53 AM   #4
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
Save the 100, sell the spacer for 50 and spend the difference for some 5100's.
x2. But to answer you question OP I THINK that should work. Hopefully someone will chime in and know for sure. But I think your best bet would be to sell the spacers and just get 5100's and new coils.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:10 AM   #5
TacosNTits will become famous soon enoughTacosNTits will become famous soon enough
Thanks for the replies. I'll do what you guys suggest if you can post me to a link on eBay for these 5100's. Could you also send me a link for rear shocks as well? I might as well do all 4 at the same time. The back has those blocks over the leaf springs.

I appreciate your time to help me out!
Old 01-16-2012, 06:11 AM   #6
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
This guy again. . .
Old 01-16-2012, 06:58 AM   #7
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacosNTits View Post
Thanks for the replies. I'll do what you guys suggest if you can post me to a link on eBay for these 5100's. Could you also send me a link for rear shocks as well? I might as well do all 4 at the same time. The back has those blocks over the leaf springs.

I appreciate your time to help me out!
http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-13...djustable.html
Old 01-16-2012, 07:03 AM   #8
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
x2

DSMS > Eghey
Old 01-17-2012, 05:39 AM   #9
Appreciate it and only 300 bucks. Thanks for saving me from buying the other ones.

BTW for the rear shocks will they work ok with the lift blocks that are already installed on the leaf springs or should I remove the blocks and then install the rear shocks?
Attached Thumbnails
Will front stock Bilstiens fit with my lift kit?-p1000950.jpg  
Old 01-17-2012, 07:24 AM   #10
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacosNTits View Post
Appreciate it and only 300 bucks. Thanks for saving me from buying the other ones.

BTW for the rear shocks will they work ok with the lift blocks that are already installed on the leaf springs or should I remove the blocks and then install the rear shocks?
If I were you I would pull the blocks out and leave them out. Did you leave the front spacers off or did you put them back on?
Old 01-17-2012, 10:12 PM   #11
TACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
I think that for an extra fifty you can get an add a leaf and take out your block. Those 5100 shocks are awesome too. If you put thos in you wont have regrets.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:13 PM   #12
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACWUT View Post
I think that for an extra fifty you can get an add a leaf and take out your block. Those 5100 shocks are awesome too. If you put thos in you wont have regrets.
The Toytec AAL's are 75 I believe but either way like you said they will give you a much better ride quality
Old 02-15-2012, 06:12 PM   #13
MattDriver is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MattDriver's Tacoma Gallery
what 08Pretaco said
Old 02-15-2012, 06:55 PM   #14
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Those stock billys are also for a second gen and would not work on an 04