Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Bilstein 5100's from Downsouth

Old 12-01-2008, 12:29 PM   #1
chestnut35 is a glorious beacon of lightchestnut35 is a glorious beacon of lightchestnut35 is a glorious beacon of lightchestnut35 is a glorious beacon of lightchestnut35 is a glorious beacon of light
chestnut35's Tacoma Gallery
Bilstein 5100's from Downsouth

Sorry for posting this here first of all but i wanted to give props to downsouth motorsports for there help and know that people look for there shock suspension stuff on this forum. i just recently bought my blistein 5100's w the fabtech AAL from downsouth motorsports and i must say it was a great experience. For anyone out there looking for kits for your vehicles down south had great prices and some of the best custome service i've ever had . Jon P took all the time to answer any questions i had and always was quick to respond to my PM's. I asked many ?'s and never once did he hesitate to answer any of them to help me find the best product or point me in the right direction. It was a great experience for me and i saved so much more money going thru them instead of other company's who i heard were selling the same product for over a $100 dollars more. Thanks downsouth motorsports for all your help and your time.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:17 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
A majority of members here and other forums have purchased from DSMS awesome people to deal with.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:40 PM   #3
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
I forgot to reduce the price of your shocks! I forgot to mention that we offer a discount to TW members! The member price is $269.99- just to make it that much better!!! It was a pleaseure to help you!

Jon P DSM