LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

positive camber after Camburg UCA install

Old 01-25-2012, 08:02 PM   #1
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
positive camber after Camburg UCA install

Ok I just recently had my camburg upper control arms installed along with Dr 2.5 coilovers. After the install my wheels "appear" to have a positive camber. Is that normal? Are my eyes off or is it real? LOL
Old 01-25-2012, 08:04 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get it aligned?
Old 01-27-2012, 11:30 PM   #4
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony250 View Post
Anytime you make any changes to the front end suspension you should get it aligned at a shop.
Yeah just got it aligned and I think its better... I'll have to check after driving a little bit but looks like it might be OK..
Old 01-28-2012, 08:33 PM   #6
Desert Warrior

Air Force:
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzimm001 View Post
If I had a penny for everytime this question pops up I'd be loaded
What's the typical answer?
Old 01-28-2012, 08:35 PM   #7
Taco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant future
Name: j
Taco4Fish's Tacoma Gallery
Get an alignment....