Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Supreme Suspensions Leveling kit (Ebay)

Old 01-28-2012, 07:33 AM   #1
xwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
xwillx93's Tacoma Gallery
Supreme Suspensions Leveling kit (Ebay)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/05-Toyota-Ta...item3a6f4c2a05

Just looking to level out the 2009 regular cab. Currently have 31.5"s (265/70/17) and looking to upgrade to roughly 33"s (270/75/17). This leveling kit is only $65 with FREE shipping and i can install is and align after in my school auto shop with expertise, but i will be the one installing. Anyone have any opinions/experience with this company? Ride quality? I know the 5100's would be better but for now i cant afford it.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:39 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a TOp plate spacer. If you hit a pot hole with one of those installed, you can break your shock/s. Consider this.....YOu have one of the more expensive mid size trucks out there. You could have saved money by buying a Nissan, but you spent a little more for a better vehicle. Do you want to keep the vehicle suspended off the road with a 5 to 10 dollar part? Your better off saving your money, and doing ti right. You save money by not having broken parts afterwards.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:40 AM   #3
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Thats a TOp plate spacer. If you hit a pot hole with one of those installed, you can break your shock/s. Consider this.....YOu have one of the more expensive mid size trucks out there. You could have saved money by buying a Nissan, but you spent a little more for a better vehicle. Do you want to keep the vehicle suspended off the road with a 5 to 10 dollar part? Your better off saving your money, and doing ti right. You save money by not having broken parts afterwards.
Well said.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:58 AM   #4
Swampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
Swampmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
X2
Old 01-28-2012, 08:00 AM   #5
xwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I see your point here...and i do mild off roading (small rocks, small holes) but i've done endless researching on trying to level out the yota an inexpensive but reasonable way. I understand spacers aren't the highest of quality but, are there how would everyone suggest leveling it out? Don't wanna ride "bro" but as leveled as possible
Old 01-28-2012, 08:00 AM   #6
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwillx93 View Post
I see your point here...and i do mild off roading (small rocks, small holes) but i've done endless researching on trying to level out the yota an inexpensive but reasonable way. I understand spacers aren't the highest of quality but, are there how would everyone suggest leveling it out? Don't wanna ride "bro" but as leveled as possible
The least expensive way to do it right, is use the 5100 shocks.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:03 AM   #7

Sounds good thankyou. Would you suggest upgrading the coilovers at the same time?
Old 01-28-2012, 08:06 AM   #8

Quote:
Sounds good thankyou. Would you suggest upgrading the coilovers at the same time?
The stock coils are fine. If you want to spend more money, you can get Old Man Emu coils (884's), but then you also would need an AAL for the rear, along with new shocks for the rear. If you want to spend some mroe money, you can go a full OME kit, or a coilover kit from Fox, King, Icon, Camburg, etc. The list goes on. Search around the site, and see what others have come up with for their trucks. Check out the pics of the trucks, and see what you want to do. Being as you went from wanting a spacer, to considering 5100's, and new coils, it seems you may still have many questions that remain un answered.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:15 AM   #9

Thankyou very much for your expertise! I may save up for the 5100's all around and once i settle myself in my new apartment ill upgrade the coilovers and leafs.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:33 AM   #10

Quote:
Thankyou very much for your expertise! I may save up for the 5100's all around and once i settle myself in my new apartment ill upgrade the coilovers and leafs.
The 5100's on all 4 corners is a very good start. Downsouth Motorsports sells them for about 299 for all 4 (2 front, 2 rear).
Old 01-28-2012, 08:44 AM   #12

Quote:
Looks like they raised them...its $339 now!
IIRC, they give TW members a discount. However, there was a price increase, so its best to check. Call, or PM, and ask for Marco. 339 is still a great price for 4 of them.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:48 AM   #13
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Wheelers off road has the fronts listed at 170 for the pair. I ordered some but they are out of stock at the moment but shoul have them back in next week.
Old 03-29-2012, 06:08 PM   #14
YukonLT is a glorious beacon of lightYukonLT is a glorious beacon of lightYukonLT is a glorious beacon of lightYukonLT is a glorious beacon of lightYukonLT is a glorious beacon of lightYukonLT is a glorious beacon of light
YukonLT's Tacoma Gallery
How much lift can you get by putting the 5100s front and back? Is an alignment needed after?
Old 03-29-2012, 06:13 PM   #16
YukonLT is a glorious beacon of lightYukonLT is a glorious beacon of lightYukonLT is a glorious beacon of lightYukonLT is a glorious beacon of lightYukonLT is a glorious beacon of lightYukonLT is a glorious beacon of light
YukonLT's Tacoma Gallery
Link sends me to Outlook?
Old 03-29-2012, 06:14 PM   #17
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
heres and active one

Image not available

Sell one like this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bilstein-Sho...93010639209558
Old 03-29-2012, 06:15 PM   #18
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YukonLT View Post
Link sends me to Outlook?
soory try the one right under it
Old 03-29-2012, 06:18 PM   #19
YukonLT's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man...
Old 03-29-2012, 06:19 PM   #20

jesus's Tacoma Gallery
no worries