Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Maxtrac Spindle Lift for 2nd Gen Prerunners

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2012, 11:14 AM   #21
TACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Why is your truck leaning so bad?[/QUOTE]

Cause that alley i was in has a lip on the driver side.
Old 02-12-2012, 12:16 PM   #23
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
The center to fender is about 26.5, I guess I measured wronge before....yes it has 1.25 wheel spacers, do you guys think I should move em to the back? And just shave the caliper.
Old 02-12-2012, 12:30 PM   #25
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACWUT View Post
Isnt that what they are except modified to be adjustable?
Yes they come a little different but just cost more... $590 brand new... I think.
Old 02-12-2012, 01:19 PM   #26
zimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant future

zimm52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Here is mine!!!! I went with the spindles and 5100's set at 0. The driver side is turned up maybe 1/2" to compensate for the taco lean... The front is measuring right at 25 1/2" hub center to fender. Still need an alignment.

Here is the rear measurements:

looks great! are you only running wheel spacers in the back and not the front? Any clearance issues with the stock TRD Off road rims? Thanks, looking to do the same set up.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:10 PM   #27
Hardshell Taco
cornnuts is on a distinguished road

Name: Jay
cornnuts's Tacoma Gallery
subscribed
Old 02-12-2012, 02:15 PM   #28
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely interested in these spindles...subb'd

Old 02-12-2012, 02:22 PM   #29
mrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Single Anchor Single-Seat Master Race
mrw3685's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimm52 View Post
looks great! are you only running wheel spacers in the back and not the front? Any clearance issues with the stock TRD Off road rims? Thanks, looking to do the same set up.
I'm almost positive you can't run spindles with stock rims due to back spacing. That being said, I'm guessing he has spacers on all 4 wheels.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:34 PM   #30
TACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery

No lean, Chris.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:45 PM   #31
Relik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Eddy
Relik's Tacoma Gallery
Some of you have Eibachs with your 5100s (red coil) so that's another 1.6", plus if you have Preload on them if so.

I can't decide if I want to keep my Eibachs on at 0! Or put stock coils. More side pics and rear setups! Haha.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:45 PM   #32
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Too many choices, so this thread should help, am most likely to do a spindle lift though. Sub'd.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:33 PM   #33
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
The red eibachas don't give 1.6" of lift I don't think.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:34 PM   #34

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, keep ir eibachs on n set billy at 0 it wont b that much higher than mine.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:35 PM   #35
Hardshell Taco
cornnuts is on a distinguished road

Name: Jay
cornnuts's Tacoma Gallery
nfs257, your set up looks great!! what size tires are those they really match the lift!
Old 02-12-2012, 04:22 PM   #36

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah they do, kink. Thats how he got the extra lift.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:55 PM   #37
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
If I add these spindles to a stock front will that be the same as eibachs and billies at O? So hopefully I will net 25.5" from center hub to fender?
Old 02-12-2012, 04:58 PM   #38
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
NFS your truck looks great dude! what shocks are you running with your expo pack?
Old 02-12-2012, 05:01 PM   #39
ajan246 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajan246 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajan246 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajan246 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajan246 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajan246 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajan246 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajan246 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajan246 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajan246 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajan246 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ajan246's Tacoma Gallery
I know minimum backspacing for after market wheels with camburgs is 4.75. Is this the same for the Maxtracs? Anyone know?
Old 02-12-2012, 05:06 PM   #40

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
If I add these spindles to a stock front will that be the same as eibachs and billies at O? So hopefully I will net 25.5" from center hub to fender?
I have billies set at .85 n i measure at 24 & 3/4

Products Discussed in this Thread