Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Maxtrac Spindle Lift for 2nd Gen Prerunners

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2014, 05:32 PM   #4021
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
Swank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
frame is completely twisted. You totally got a lemon. Better just burn it to the ground and have insurance write it off.
OH NO
Old 04-25-2014, 05:33 PM   #4022
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
OR, just give it to me, I'll take care of it for you.
Old 04-25-2014, 05:36 PM   #4023
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
Swank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
OR, just give it to me, I'll take care of it for you.
Can't do that, she's getting sliders tomorrow
Old 04-28-2014, 11:16 AM   #4024
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpruceTaco View Post
Yeah move up this way & you'll be close to your dad & more TW peeps. Haha
There you go.... One day.....!!!
Old 04-28-2014, 04:03 PM   #4025
rmurphy1897 is on a distinguished road

Name: Robert (Robby)
rmurphy1897's Tacoma Gallery
With this lift, how wide is the front end vs. the rearend without any spacers or anything? Is it pretty noticeable? I'm looking at getting the 4" spindle kit from headstrong off-road, running 33's and I'm just curious about how wide the front and rearend will be.
Old 04-28-2014, 04:06 PM   #4026
TRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Victor
TRDrunner's Tacoma Gallery
4" spindles, 5100s at 0 and 1.25" spacers
Attached Thumbnails
Maxtrac Spindle Lift for 2nd Gen Prerunners-uploadfromtaptalk1398726355714.jpg  
Old 04-28-2014, 04:25 PM   #4027
Ricks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MWSS 171, 374,
Name: Rick
Ricks2013's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmurphy1897 View Post
With this lift, how wide is the front end vs. the rearend without any spacers or anything? Is it pretty noticeable? I'm looking at getting the 4" spindle kit from headstrong off-road, running 33's and I'm just curious about how wide the front and rearend will be.
The front will be 3/4" wider with the Maxtracs. It's really not that noticeable, and I actually like the look of it being a tad wider up front. Some people don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006TRDoffroad View Post
4" spindles, 5100s at 0 and 1.25" spacers
Looks awesome!!
Old 04-28-2014, 04:53 PM   #4028
TRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks man!
Old 04-29-2014, 09:38 PM   #4029
pipsr09 is on a distinguished road
pipsr09's Tacoma Gallery
My maxtracs should be in this week and intalled next friday. Cant wait to ditch the coil spacer. Still undecided on some BORA .75'' wheel spacers for the rear though. I guess ill judge it once the spindles go on.
Old 04-30-2014, 04:27 AM   #4033
SpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
SpruceTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
where is the best place to purchase the maxtrac spindle?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post

Just kidding. Headstrong offroad has the best prices and fastest shipping
X2 in my research Headstrong is the cheapest with free shipping iirc.
Also you can keep an eye on ebay, toytec sells on there & auctions some off from time to time. I won one of their auctions & got mine for $395. Really $405 but did bill me later & got $10 off.
Old 04-30-2014, 05:20 AM   #4035
NEMESISVETTE is a splendid one to beholdNEMESISVETTE is a splendid one to beholdNEMESISVETTE is a splendid one to beholdNEMESISVETTE is a splendid one to beholdNEMESISVETTE is a splendid one to beholdNEMESISVETTE is a splendid one to behold

NEMESISVETTE's Tacoma Gallery
I love the look of the new 4Runners.
Old 04-30-2014, 06:45 AM   #4036

I want a 2010 4runner! Theyre so nice looking! But expensive....
Old 04-30-2014, 10:27 AM   #4039

Soooo beast matt!

Products Discussed in this Thread