Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Maxtrac Spindle Lift for 2nd Gen Prerunners

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2012, 05:19 PM   #41
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimm52 View Post
looks great! are you only running wheel spacers in the back and not the front? Any clearance issues with the stock TRD Off road rims? Thanks, looking to do the same set up.
Wheel spacers front and back.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:20 PM   #42
zimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant future

zimm52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Wheel spacers front and back.
Thank you!
Old 02-12-2012, 05:21 PM   #43
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornnuts View Post
nfs257, your set up looks great!! what size tires are those they really match the lift!
285/75r16

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
NFS your truck looks great dude! what shocks are you running with your expo pack?
Extended 5100's on the rear
Old 02-12-2012, 05:45 PM   #44
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACWUT View Post
I have billies set at .85 n i measure at 24 & 3/4
Hu. OK. I thought NFS was running a O, setup up and had 25.5". Now, i'm really screwed up. The thing is I wanna scrap my pro comp set up but love the stance. I figured If I went back to stock springs and shocks with these spindles it would roughly give me the same 24 and 3/4 stance in the front. Everyone seems to be getting different numbers.and everyone has different set up's. So I guess it's just do it and see.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:45 PM   #45
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
285/75r16

Extended 5100's on the rear
Cool thanks bro. Truck is dam cool
Old 02-12-2012, 05:55 PM   #46
TACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
Hu. OK. I thought NFS was running a O, setup up and had 25.5". Now, i'm really screwed up. The thing is I wanna scrap my pro comp set up but love the stance. I figured If I went back to stock springs and shocks with these spindles it would roughly give me the same 24 and 3/4 stance in the front. Everyone seems to be getting different numbers.and everyone has different set up's. So I guess it's just do it and see.
Yeah, think bout it. I have a .85 billy on top of spindles n measure 24 3/4 andhe has the 1.6 from coils and measures 25.5 hence the height difference. Make sense?
Old 02-12-2012, 05:59 PM   #47
TACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
damn, you're right! So many varied set ups. One dude is going to do just spindles.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:33 PM   #49
Relik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Eddy
Relik's Tacoma Gallery
I should get the spindles and all pro leafs by end of week, hopefully on by next week I'll post pics/numbers. Are you sure some of you are measuring from center hub? Based from my numbers some of you got 7-8" lift??

Posting my numbers from other thread:
Here's some front #s to share of mine..(center hub to fender)
Stock: 20.875"
Bilstein 5100 @ 1.75: 21.5"
Eibachs @ .85 : 23.125"
Spindles & Eibachs @ 0: TBD
Old 02-12-2012, 06:34 PM   #50

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha thats after warranties expire etc.... not like suspension warranty matters at this point.
Old 02-12-2012, 07:41 PM   #51
Relik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Eddy
Relik's Tacoma Gallery
Brake Lines

Oh and any info on the brake lines? Are they rubber or ss? I believe I need some for rear wondering if fronts are good that come with these...
Old 02-12-2012, 07:51 PM   #52

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
That was the one thing that we noticed. They could b just a hair longer. At full droop there was really no slack. But that's just being picky.
Old 02-12-2012, 07:51 PM   #53

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relik View Post
Oh and any info on the brake lines? Are they rubber or ss? I believe I need some for rear wondering if fronts are good that come with these...
The fronts are stainless steel braided hose with rubber sheath on it. They were the hardest part of the install...
Old 02-12-2012, 07:53 PM   #54

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That was the one thing that we noticed. They could b just a hair longer. At full droop they were a bit tight. But that's just being picky.
At full droop and wheel lock to make them slack re-bend the 2 brackets and they will be fine.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:14 PM   #55

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
See the left hose? Thats the full length of the brake line.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:28 PM   #56

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
See the left hose? Thats the full length of the brake line.
Bend the 2all metal tabs a little the hard line on the brakes will give a little and it outs slack in the stainless line...

See the correction. I meant to make them slacker...
Old 02-12-2012, 08:30 PM   #57

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah theyre bent per the instructions.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:33 PM   #58

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah theyre bent per the instructions.
Gotcha. At full droop and full turn is when I bent mine to ensure slack...
Old 02-12-2012, 08:48 PM   #59
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Had to test the brakes after installing the front lines, They are hard to install!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmxXMfM10cY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nmu5dKZoCs

Hahaha.... Hows that door hinge chris !!???

Looks good buddy !!!...
Old 02-12-2012, 08:55 PM   #60

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Hahaha.... Hows that door hinge chris !!???

Looks good buddy !!!...
Hinge works great! The other Chris (csjumper) got the jack out and left it open....

Products Discussed in this Thread