Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

If you had a few thousand dollars to drop in your Yota...what would you do??

Old 02-16-2012, 09:54 AM   #21
battleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant future

Army: 11 Bang Bang Squad leader, 25th ID, with 4 vacations to the exotic lands of the middle east.
Name: David
battleyota's Tacoma Gallery
Littlebro 5 I've seen some pics of your Truck...and I'm totally digging it. do you have a build page?
And was wondering what you ment by modified stock LCA??
Old 02-16-2012, 10:01 AM   #22
Littlebro 5 will become famous soon enough

Name: Tyler
Littlebro 5's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by battleyota View Post
Littlebro 5 I've seen some pics of your Truck...and I'm totally digging it. do you have a build page?
And was wondering what you ment by modified stock LCA??
Haha thanks man, yeah I have a build page I will give it a bump so you can fined it. Get new stock LCA and beef the sh||t out of them.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:03 AM   #23
battleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant future

Army: 11 Bang Bang Squad leader, 25th ID, with 4 vacations to the exotic lands of the middle east.
awesome then.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:06 AM   #24
yota new.o is on a distinguished road

Name: joe
yota new.o's Tacoma Gallery
this is what im doing on my 1st gen.
63" chevy springs in the rear with billi 5150 14" extended bore
up front will be all-pro uca's and either fox icon or fabtech adjustable coil overs
all together gunna give me about 4" of lift and be smooth riding rig with alot of flex 2500$
Old 02-16-2012, 10:54 AM   #25
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
If you had a few thousand dollars to drop in your Yota...what would you do??
Quote:
LOL, well shit, never actually thought of that one...but I was mostly referring to the suspension of my truck.
Why would I want to drop a few thousand dollars into your truck's suspension?
It's my mod money and it goes into my Taco!
I got my lift OME 885x & Dakars
I got my tires BFG 255/85/16 KM2s on 1st Gen TRDs
So I would move down my list and get
Relentless Fabrication Skids

Relentless Fabrication Sliders with kickouts
Safari Snorkel
Relentless Fabrication Aluminum Bumpers
Winch
Wet Okole Seat Covers
Old 02-16-2012, 12:07 PM   #26
wormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to behold

Army: prior:Combat Engineer 21B, 6th Engineer Battalion  Fort Wainwright AK
wormfood's Tacoma Gallery
My list

Super Charger - done, love it.

This kit is next - Fox Coilover shocks with Total Chaos Upper Control Arms & Rear Shocks.

Bumpers - Aluminess bumpers are all aluminum construction, powder coated with a locking storage compartment. The front bumpers are set up to accommodate a winch. In addition, there are tow hooks, a brush guard and built-in light mounts. The rear bumpers have a locking storage compartment and optional swing arms that can accommodate a spare tire and one of our utility boxes.

OK I am a tad over the amount stated... but thats the top of the list stuff.
Attached Thumbnails
If you had a few thousand dollars to drop in your Yota...what would you do??-fox.jpg   If you had a few thousand dollars to drop in your Yota...what would you do??-fox-rear.jpg   If you had a few thousand dollars to drop in your Yota...what would you do??-trd-sc-my-baby.jpg   If you had a few thousand dollars to drop in your Yota...what would you do??-tc-upperarms.jpg   If you had a few thousand dollars to drop in your Yota...what would you do??-toyota-truck-bumper-17_lg.jpg  

If you had a few thousand dollars to drop in your Yota...what would you do??-toyota-truck-bumper-3_lg.jpg   If you had a few thousand dollars to drop in your Yota...what would you do??-toyota-truck-bumper-2_lg.jpg  
Old 02-16-2012, 10:17 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormfood View Post
Super Charger - done, love it.

This kit is next - Fox Coilover shocks with Total Chaos Upper Control Arms & Rear Shocks.

Bumpers - Aluminess bumpers are all aluminum construction, powder coated with a locking storage compartment. The front bumpers are set up to accommodate a winch. In addition, there are tow hooks, a brush guard and built-in light mounts. The rear bumpers have a locking storage compartment and optional swing arms that can accommodate a spare tire and one of our utility boxes.

OK I am a tad over the amount stated... but thats the top of the list stuff.
You guys are deffently giving me Ideas.....Once I start my build, I'll make sure I'll put up Pics, and maybe label The thread "BattleYota's/TacomaWorld's New rig" lol
Old 02-16-2012, 10:18 PM   #28

@ Wormfood- You a 21B???
Old 02-17-2012, 02:23 PM   #29
wormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to behold

Army: prior:Combat Engineer 21B, 6th Engineer Battalion  Fort Wainwright AK
wormfood's Tacoma Gallery
Talking "Essayons"

I am a 21B! "Essayons"

Been trying to figure out how to put one of these on my Yota:

It's british, but I see many applications for rush hour use to assit the supercharger!
Attached Thumbnails
If you had a few thousand dollars to drop in your Yota...what would you do??-brittrankpa_600x397.jpg  
Old 02-17-2012, 09:25 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormfood View Post
I am a 21B! "Essayons"

Been trying to figure out how to put one of these on my Yota:

It's british, but I see many applications for rush hour use to assit the supercharger!
"Let us Try"

I was 21B for 6 years, best time of my life, switched MOS to 11B To get away from damn Route Clearance....Gets a little boring drivig 5-10 mpg for 7- 20 hours in a damn MRAP looking for things that go boom. lol
Old 02-17-2012, 09:32 PM   #31

Gotta say: Been looking at Littlebro 5, sander1036, 01TacOma, Blackdawg, and a few others tacos. And I'm liking alot of what they done to there trucks. Thanks guys for putting up pics and your build pages, Deffently helped me out and gave me motivation to try and do alot of it myself. I'll have some help from buddies who are more mechanicaly inclined than I am.

If any you guys wanna pitch in any ideas or problems you came along while instaling your Mods for your 1st Gens, let me know. Again thanks for the info.
Old 02-17-2012, 09:35 PM   #32
Littlebro 5 will become famous soon enough

Name: Tyler
Littlebro 5's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Quote:
Gotta say: Been looking at Littlebro 5, sander1036, 01TacOma, Blackdawg, and a few others tacos. And I'm liking alot of what they done to there trucks. Thanks guys for putting up pics and your build pages, Deffently helped me out and gave me motivation to try and do alot of it myself. I'll have some help from buddies who are more mechanicaly inclined than I am.

If any you guys wanna pitch in any ideas or problems you came along while instaling your Mods for your 1st Gens, let me know. Again thanks for the info.
Thanks man any time.
Old 02-17-2012, 09:36 PM   #33
ttran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant future

Name: Tim
ttran's Tacoma Gallery
If I had a few thousand dollars... I'd throw it in the bank and wait for good deals to show up on craigslist and scoop them. Most of the parts I have on my truck I got for a steal locally.
Old 02-17-2012, 09:41 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttran View Post
If I had a few thousand dollars... I'd throw it in the bank and wait for good deals to show up on craigslist and scoop them. Most of the parts I have on my truck I got for a steal locally.
Ya, That would be the smart way. But once I get home from my 4th deployment over here, I'm gonna wanna drink a Good American beer, walk barefoot in the grass, and beef up my yota, so I can play with her.
Old 02-17-2012, 09:42 PM   #36
ttran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant future

ttran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ya, That would be the smart way. But once I get home from my 4th deployment over here, I'm gonna wanna drink a Good American beer, walk barefoot in the grass, and beef up my yota, so I can play with her.
I hear ya man. Being a broke college student, one has to strategize hahahaha. Check out my build, I didn't really have a particular list. I just picked up things as I saw them appear on sale locally
Old 02-17-2012, 09:47 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebro 5 View Post
Thanks man any time.
No problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
I did that look at my build . LoL
Ya checking yours out right now. nice

Quote:
I hear ya man. Being a broke college student, one has to strategize hahahaha. Check out my build, I didn't really have a particular list. I just picked up things as I saw them appear on sale locally
I hear ya man. ....You live in Charlotte?
Old 02-17-2012, 09:50 PM   #38

ttran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I hear ya man. ....You live in Charlotte?
Yeah, I attend UNCC.
Old 02-17-2012, 09:54 PM   #39

Quote:
Yeah, I attend UNCC.
No way, cool, I use to live up in Mooresville. Gradurated from Lake Norman. and bought my truck in Rock Hill SC....so that area started My Yota Fantasies
Old 02-17-2012, 09:56 PM   #40
jeepmor is on a distinguished road
jeepmor's Tacoma Gallery
OME suspension
armor
winch
supercharger
backseat entertainment (4 y/o)
Canopy top tent
Expedition vehicle work.....

Nice camp trailer