Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Difference between lift kits?

Old 02-17-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
SooeyDawg is just really niceSooeyDawg is just really niceSooeyDawg is just really niceSooeyDawg is just really nice

SooeyDawg's Tacoma Gallery
Difference between lift kits?

Does anyone know the difference between these 2 lift kits aside from the price?
Trying to find the best price for the stage 3 kit.

Any info would be appreciated...thanks in advance.

http://www.socalsupertrucks.com/prod...2011&drive=4WD

http://www.demello-offroad.com/catal...roducts_id=106
Old 02-17-2012, 12:51 PM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
The Socal site says their kit has the Extended Travel version of the coilovers. Demello's doesn't say that (might be worth calling Demello and confirming which coil is included in the kit).
Old 02-17-2012, 01:46 PM   #3
SooeyDawg is just really niceSooeyDawg is just really niceSooeyDawg is just really niceSooeyDawg is just really nice

Thanks for the input...good catch...I missed that one...I will have to give them a call.
I definitely want the extended coilovers.
Old 02-17-2012, 02:41 PM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
FYI, could save you some money if you're ok with buying used.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-flip-kit.html
Old 02-17-2012, 10:26 PM   #5

thanks for looking out for me but I'm interested in getting the whole stage 3 kit at once.
I too lazy to purchase all the components separately. Plus I don't want to deal with getting the shocks rebuilt from the get go.