Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

ALL PRO EXP. Goin' on!

Old 02-19-2012, 08:40 AM   #1
Vali is on a distinguished road

Name: Vali
Vali's Tacoma Gallery
ALL PRO EXP. Goin' on!

So I'm getting around to putting some All Pro Exp. Springs on my 1st gen.

The way I've been spendin' money on er' I'm thinkin' of callin' her the "White Horse"

Anybody got a better name?

Full Droop

Full Droop 24.5" I like this for starters anyway

Springs have a sweet looking arch huh
Putin' some 5125's on er' today
Old 02-19-2012, 10:01 AM   #2
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
SKEWP!!!
Old 02-19-2012, 10:18 AM   #3

Vali's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
SKEWP!!!
How those shackles workin' out?
Old 02-19-2012, 11:07 AM   #4
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vali View Post
How those shackles workin' out?
dont get them. their shit.
haha

Install was a pain, because the gap between the shackles was not the right size (and this is how they all are). We had to shave the bushings in the leafs down so their pretty thin and and useless. I would get a 2 peice shackle design if i were you.
Im looking for some new ones that will work with stock leafs and bushings.
Old 02-19-2012, 12:40 PM   #5

Vali's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
dont get them. their shit.
haha

Install was a pain, because the gap between the shackles was not the right size (and this is how they all are). We had to shave the bushings in the leafs down so their pretty thin and and useless. I would get a 2 peice shackle design if i were you.
Im looking for some new ones that will work with stock leafs and bushings.
Copy that
I'll keep lookin'
Old 02-19-2012, 04:14 PM   #6
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vali View Post
Copy that
I'll keep lookin'
If you got the expos, just get the allpro shackles. Check jlee's build to see his setup.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:15 PM   #7
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Whoops. I didn't mean for the thumbs down. I'm on my phone