Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Lift kit w/ TRD

Old 07-16-2007, 03:34 PM   #21
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by reid View Post
2"higher than the ground, 1"lower than the the frame = 3"lift with 1 inch diff drop.
ok, then thats not bad. If thats the case then its a cool deal. I was under the impression that when you put on a lift, the differential stays at the same height and the body is the only thing that lifts. is this not true?
Old 07-16-2007, 03:38 PM   #22
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
reid- a 305/65/17 calculates to a 32.6" x 12". its tough to find a 32" tire that wide on a 16 or 17" rim
Old 07-16-2007, 07:07 PM   #23
reid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

reid's Tacoma Gallery
rick...
So if I wanted a wider tire, I should not be looking at a 32" tire but instead I should look at maybe a 305 or 295/65/17
Old 07-16-2007, 08:09 PM   #24
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
check this.. http://www.1010tires.com/TireSizeCal...?action=submit
Old 07-16-2007, 08:15 PM   #25
`

rick's Tacoma Gallery
something else i came across. i called there and hank answered lol. he said thats his blue truck in the pics. http://www.extremetrucktoys.com/5-6_tac_lift.htm
Old 07-16-2007, 10:44 PM   #26
reid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

reid's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks rick the 1010tires site is great answered my question. Using that calculator. I could get 32"tires and 15"rims or 295/65R17 on my original rims. Same height, same width.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:10 AM   #27
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
ok, i think i finally have all the info i need. Sorry for all the stupid questions.... thanks for the info guys

BTW, this is post 400 for me