Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

!!!!!!Calling all toytec Ultimate lift kit Owners!!!!!!!

Old 03-26-2013, 12:14 AM   #21
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Name: CR
smuggiesrider's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=. the only problem is, dont get the dakars if you want it leveled, because it wont happen. and last, ive been having my traction control taking over when going into a curve not sure why..[/QUOTE]

You either installed the lift incorrectly or you don't have the front Adjusted to the full 3" lift. Did you add a leaf to the Dakars? I do see the rake on your truck but I have the dakars and my truck is level and with new uca's WITH correct alignment and I have been 10k miles trouble free, level and happy.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:34 AM   #22
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
they were installed strait from toytec as is. even they told me that i wouldn't be able to level it up because its to much lift in the rear for the front to be level. I've got almost 24" in my front and like i said I've got the after market uca. I'm sure the lift was installed rite. but if anyone lives around the Charlotte area, you are free to take a look.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:46 AM   #23
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Poll: OME lift kit vs. Toytec Ultimate Coilover kit(1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Old 03-27-2013, 04:46 PM   #24
Mookee is on a distinguished road
Name: Evan
Mookee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetic11 View Post
they were installed strait from toytec as is. even they told me that i wouldn't be able to level it up because its to much lift in the rear for the front to be level. I've got almost 24" in my front and like i said I've got the after market uca. I'm sure the lift was installed rite. but if anyone lives around the Charlotte area, you are free to take a look.

I installed the coilovers as is as well, and my pre and post front and back were: 20 1/4" front and 20 1/2" back

Up to 23 1/4" front and 23 1/2" back..

With just the AAL and shims I gained 3" But the bed of my truck is full of tools and I have the leer cap, which almost levels me out. Still raking 1/4", but I might even take that down a bit.

The guys at toytec told me in an email to keep the center of hub to fender measurement on the front to 23" or less... What is everybody's thoughts on this?

Think my tires will rub that much more? Or will 1/4" really affect it that much?

Cheers!