Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Wheeler's 3 Leaf vs All Pro 3 Leaf

Old 02-28-2012, 06:37 PM   #1
qckslvr2234 is a splendid one to beholdqckslvr2234 is a splendid one to beholdqckslvr2234 is a splendid one to beholdqckslvr2234 is a splendid one to beholdqckslvr2234 is a splendid one to beholdqckslvr2234 is a splendid one to beholdqckslvr2234 is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
qckslvr2234's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeler's 3 Leaf vs All Pro 3 Leaf

Which is better in your opinion?

Can you use them with or without you overload in place?

I occassionally tow a boat so which one will handle better as mainly daily driver conditions with occassional towing involved?
Old 02-28-2012, 07:33 PM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure they're pretty much the same. Wheelers are made by alcan, icons are made by deaver but not sure who makes the AP's. I'd say they're pretty equal. To keep some towing capability you can leave the OL in. Flex and offroad ride will be affected but heavy loads without the OL will sag them and you'll start bottoming out! Youll have 2"+ lift with the OL.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:39 PM   #3
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Not that it's conclusive or anything but in my searching and asking around Wheelers got a lot more recommendations and praise. I'm sure either will suffice and in all probability not be all that different in performance but Wheelers had the rep from what I found.
hope that's at least slightly helpful