Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Ready to install......I think?

Old 02-29-2012, 08:14 AM   #1
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
09Tacomania's Tacoma Gallery
Ready to install......I think?

09 DCSB 4x4 w/ rear tsb.... I think im ready to do this.....Just got my LR UCA's and stage 1 Icon coilovers (standard length) and rear shocks. Planning on leaving the CO's at preset 2". Im not to worried about the rears except for the reseviors, but any tips and tricks for the install would be appreciated. I have some new uca bolts so im planning on cutting the originals to avoid fender bending. As soon as its installed, its a short drive to the garage for new tires and alignment. Runnin 265/70/17's on fj alloys. Any AT tire reccommendations? Have'nt decided yet. I've studied this forum for a while now, just being anal i guess. I want it to go smooth as my Tacoma is my daily driver and if its layed up i'm screwed. Thanks for all the info here to all you suspension guru's.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:11 AM   #2
You Can't Fix Stupid !
Smokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Jeremy
Smokey11's Tacoma Gallery
Well I dont have tips on the lift install but I just did a lift with the FJ TRD's with a 265/75/16 BFG AT KO and couldnt be happier...nice smooth quiet ride. This is the 4th set I have owned including on other vehicles and in my opinion you cant beat them.