Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Forget to take pre-measurements

Old 03-01-2012, 03:34 PM   #1
Squaretail is on a distinguished road
Squaretail's Tacoma Gallery
Forget to take pre-measurements

I'm looking for someone that can get me measurements from their truck from center hub to fender.

I have a 2008 extended cab 4x4, stock tires 245/65/16. I put a 3in toytec lift a couple weeks ago but I forget to take pre-measurements. Just curious what I got for exact lift.

Thanks guys!
Old 03-01-2012, 10:25 PM   #2
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
I tried to get some measurements going a while back from other TWrs, but it didin't catch on as much as I had hoped... anyway, check it out: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...t-2nd-gen.html
Old 03-02-2012, 06:07 AM   #3
Squaretail is on a distinguished road
Squaretail's Tacoma Gallery
What about the rear? Are you measuring off a TRD b/c I think it may be different?
Old 03-02-2012, 03:24 PM   #4
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squaretail View Post
What about the rear? Are you measuring off a TRD b/c I think it may be different?
Approx 21 1/2 - 22" centre of hub to underside of fender for the rear